Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

boots?!?!

Anonymous

hi question!
where can i find boots??
i have killed all the romans and germanic mans and i dont found boots!!
plz help

Anonymous

Boots? What do you mean? What were you looking for?
(Du kannst aber ruhig auch auf Deutsch posten, wenn Du willst. Vielleicht sollte ich sowieso auch ein deutsches Forum anbieten... Wonach hast Du also gesucht, und was war es, das Du nicht finden konntest? (doch keine Stiefel, oder?))
Wolf Mittag (forgot to log in)

Anonymous

I'm sincerely surprised how many visitors of this forum are able to speak German...
Wolf Mittag (didn't log in)

Jed

Cipher
I took two years in highschool, but can only remember how to cuss and say things like, "Jump out the window!"

I used Babelfish for my witty rejoinder above.

DemonKing

Arcane
Ich bin Australier aber meine Frau ist Deutsche. Wir wohnen in Frankfurt. Wo wonst du?

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
DemonKing said:
Ich bin Australier aber meine Frau ist Deutsche. Wir wohnen in Frankfurt. Wo wonst du?
Hallo DemonKing, wenn Du mich meinst: Berlin (Mitte)
Wolf Mittag

Anonymous

hey i have question that and not with this fucking ring or some shit!! i wont to get some boots(stiefel!!)
when youre not able to answer than dont say anithing in that post ok!!!!!

Anonymous

ich wohne nähe aschaffenburg(Pflaumheim)
hey i have question that and not with this fucking ring or some shit!! i wont to get some boots(stiefel!!)
when youre not able to answer than dont say anithing in that post ok!!!!!

Q.E.D.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Hi DDR_Airwolf, I'm sorry for the reaction your question has found. We weren't sure if you were serious.
There are no real boots in this game, only shoes. (Teutons wore shoes that looked kind of like Indian mocassins.)
If you want to get shoes, simply buy them in Cattanford from the merchant who sells leather armor, in the north-western part of the village. Alternatively, kill someone (anyone but a bare-footed slave), and take his or her shoes. (Such a deed would cause you a bad conscience and damage your charisma; however, you can still do it if you want to.)

Now the same in German: Hallo DDR_Airwolf, es tut mir leid, daß Deine Frage solche Reaktionen gefunden hat. Wir waren nicht sicher, ob sie ernst gemeint war.
In diesem Spiel gibt es keine richtigen Stiefel, sondern nur Schuhe. (Die Germanen trugen Schuhe, die etwa so aussahen wie indianische Mokassins, d.h., ohne wirklich feste Ledersohle.)
Du kannst Schuhe einfach kaufen, z.B. in Kattanfurt, bei dem Händler, der auch Lederpanzer verkauft, im nord-westlichen Teil des Dorfes. Ansonsten kannst Du natürlich auch einfach irgendjemanden erschlagen (aber besser keinen barfüßigen Sklaven), und seine oder ihre Schuhe nehmen. (Das würde Dir zwar ein schlechtes Gewissen verursachen, und Dein Charisma verringern, aber Du kannst es trotzdem tun, wenn Du willst.)
Viele Grüße - Wolf Mittag

NuZZ

Novice
Hahaha... heh...
Lol german ey? German ey.. german ey? german ey? ... sorry brockk kk k kk k k k en record.
Yes, cool... But in the new game ur making, whats its called again the fantasy ? or well I think you should have special boots for it like drago nhide lol... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) : : :: :: : : ) ) ) : ) : ):) Sorry, stupid record!!!

Ortchel

Liturgist
No you don't.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom