Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofist of the Beast

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I think there should be an achievement tier for 666 brofists.

uo6lk.jpg

That is all.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Ban TwinkieGorilla for brofist harvesting.

This makes no sense. I am not looking for brofists, simply a celebration of a number already achieved.

Unfortunately Twinkie, my brofist button doesn't work here.

I appreciate this, Monseigneur Tongue, but I am not looking for your fist.

Good idea, but you now have 667 brofists, you're not eligible anymore.

I'm sure a retroactive exception could be made. And if not for me, then for the good of all '665 and under' members in the future!

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
You would think a Dark Underlord would want to celebrate the number 666, yes?

:smug:

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
You have a great post to brofist ratio Twinkie.
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Warning Points:

My ability to make brofist worthy posts is not consistent unfortunately. Damn my disturbed brain.

laclongquan

Arcane
Considering the latest fiasco concerning button or some other shits, I wouldnt make noise about it if I were you.

I mean, DU reset your brofist is just the least evil that could happen. There could be soooo many worse fates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom