Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[BUG] Mediant Samuel Dialogue Flag

The player can ask about the Lunatics and Utility Station 7 even before she is given the quest by Samuel to clear the place out (as can be seen from the first line available).

OSuAYqx.jpg

This dialogue option isn't there the first time the player talks to the Mediant and so I've gone through previous saves to figure out when it pops up.

Between all the quests from all three wings of Investigation (Rista, Georgis, Schteff), it seems to be when you receive and complete the quest from Georgis for the protein design from Hecate Research Outpost.

There also is another, minor and insignificant annoyance about the dialogue with that quest. When Georgis first talks about the quest, you get the option to say you have already been there and have the data. However, you also get to ask for some nice lore dump on the Research Outpost itself and when you go for the lore dump, you end up forfeiting the "already been there" option and go through the dialogue without the game giving you an option to acknowledge that fact. I believe it changes absolutely nothing but it's a matter of novelty and expectation.

Also, there are more bugged containers but they are rather useful for getting rid of unwanted junk, so, until we get an option to trash items, I'm not keen on going documenting each one : )

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom