Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[BUG] Thermodinamicity + Pyrokinetic stream bug

Sheepherder

Augur
Version 1.1.2.3.
Testing some things out and Pyrokinetic stream/Thermodinamicity are acting weird. For this test I'm using tranquility:
  1. I get my AP to 110
  2. Use premeditation to cast Cryokinesis on something and get the "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect, which reduces heat psi abilities AP cost by 50%. Pyrokinetic stream now cost 5 AP to activate and is 5 AP per tick. I still have 110 AP.
  3. Cast Pyrokinetic stream. It only uses 60 AP even though I still have psi left. AND the "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect is not changed to "Thermodinamicity: Cold"
  4. I have 50 AP and can now cast Pyrokinetic stream again, still with the reduced AP cost.
  5. The "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect is now changed to "Thermodinamicity: Cold".
Now I spec into Thermodinamicity and Tranquility. Pyrokinetic stream cost is down to 3 AP per tick:
  1. I get my AP to 110
  2. Use premeditation to cast Cryokinesis on something and get the "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect, which reduces heat psi abilities AP cost by 65%. Pyrokinetic stream now cost 0 AP to activate and is 3 AP per tick. I still have 110 AP.
  3. Cast Pyrokinetic stream. It only uses 33 AP even though I still have psi left. AND the "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect is not changed to "Thermodinamicity: Cold"
  4. I have 77 AP and can now cast Pyrokinetic stream again, still with the reduced AP cost.
  5. I can cast Pyrokinetic stream total 4 times before "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect is changed to "Thermodinamicity: Cold".
When used with Pyrokinetic stream "Thermodinamicity: Heat" effect does not get changed to "Thermodinamicity: Cold" until either AP or psi points run out. The perk says it should change after each cast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom