Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bugs and issues (spoilers)

Black Angel

Arcane
Not in every fight, but does happen quite often and can happen more than once in a fight. Seems like attack types doesn't matter, because sometimes exhausting AP by simply moving around would replicate the problem too.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
With the new update, combat would stuck on my turns despite having exhausted my AP. The fixes to this is to either reload, or tried doing something that consumes AP (like applying poisons/moving equipped items, shits like that). It's getting annoying now.
Upload your save to Mediafire/boxnet/dropbox and I'll take a look, maybe I'll be able to replicate this.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
With the new update, combat would stuck on my turns despite having exhausted my AP. The fixes to this is to either reload, or tried doing something that consumes AP (like applying poisons/moving equipped items, shits like that). It's getting annoying now.

Got that in DR too.
I don't remember exactly, but - it somehow thied with action you cancelled, maybe turn for 1 AP? At least in DR.

Black Angel

Arcane
Black Angel
I've played for a while but couldn't replicate it, I've used different types of attacks and exhausted my APs or just skipped a turn and everything works perfectly. BTW, I assume you got these saves from mindless?
Weird, because I'm still getting it now. One thing for sure, though, the problem won't appear IF you skip a turn. If you have a leftover AP (since I had 11 AP), like having 1 unspent AP, you can skip a turn AND the problem won't appear. You have to exhaust the AP completely by doing something, so far only after attacking or moving (I haven't tried exhausting AP by using items/applying poisons/whetstones) until you have 0 AP.

Also, no, I made the saves from scratch.

Vault Dweller pardon me for adding another burden to the pile, but I found that in the fights with the Constructs at Hellgate, if I performed EXACTLY Aimed: Head attacks, and then follow it up with Fast attacks, the Fast ones won't happen and the game just stuck indefinitely (I assume, since I tried waiting for a minute and it just stuck). I've send another save to ITS email.

Edit: another thing, the ending slide for the Mountain Monastery was fucked. I slaughtered the villagers, and then turn on the Raiders and took the Amaranthus Extract for myself, AND then I lied to the healer about the extract. Instead, the ending slides mentioned that they flourish and is preparing to welcome whatever it is lies beyond the vault gate. Or is it known bug?

Last edited:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Edit: another thing, the ending slide for the Mountain Monastery was fucked. I slaughtered the villagers, and then turn on the Raiders and took the Amaranthus Extract for myself, AND then I lied to the healer about the extract. Instead, the ending slides mentioned that they flourish and is preparing to welcome whatever it is lies beyond the vault gate. Or is it known bug?
Can you send us a save for that too? Before you attack, preferably.

Black Angel

Arcane
Can you send us a save for that too? Before you attack, preferably.
If it's the saves before I attack the monastery, then sadly I no longer have it anymore since I overwritten it and I also no longer have the saves from an even before that. Maybe I'll start a new playthrough after this and repeat the sequence.

Oh, also since I haven't mentioned it and if it helps, the ending slides I mentioned was after the Temple (no matter if I kill Agathoth or abandon the Temple), and I've only entered the monastery for the first time after I reached Ganezzar.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
pardon me for adding another burden to the pile, but I found that in the fights with the Constructs at Hellgate, if I performed EXACTLY Aimed: Head attacks, and then follow it up with Fast attacks, the Fast ones won't happen and the game just stuck indefinitely (I assume, since I tried waiting for a minute and it just stuck). I've send another save to ITS email

Had the exact same problem, savegame and screenshot some posts above, same behaviour, easy to replicate; Move to the spot in screenshot, critical head hit with axe on first construct that gets into range > fast attack > AP gets deducted > stuck on loading cursor.

Happened again and again on subsequent reloads folowing the same steps.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
pardon me for adding another burden to the pile, but I found that in the fights with the Constructs at Hellgate, if I performed EXACTLY Aimed: Head attacks, and then follow it up with Fast attacks, the Fast ones won't happen and the game just stuck indefinitely (I assume, since I tried waiting for a minute and it just stuck). I've send another save to ITS email

Had the exact same problem, savegame and screenshot some posts above, same behaviour, easy to replicate; Move to the spot in screenshot, critical head hit with axe on first construct that gets into range > fast attack > AP gets deducted > stuck on loading cursor.

Happened again and again on subsequent reloads folowing the same steps.
Already fixed on our end, will be updated soon.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Nice !

turns out running up to them and hacking them to pieces ASAP, which didn't trigger the bug, worked like a charm, so no harm done ;]

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Someone told me that for killing spies in Teron boatmens again and again give experience, but the quest does not ends.
Could you please check it?

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Might as well post here I guess, have some borked savegames from DR, all between the scolopendra+plants and the ?4? plants fight, the savegame before the scolop+plants is fine.

Game seems to start loading again after the regular load bars finish, then gets stuck.

Should I send/upload them or is it a known bug?

EDIT: the save game before the scolop+plants actually hangs after taking a few steps :prosper:

Last edited:

Black Angel

Arcane
Sometimes, when trying to reload Double Crossbow by pressing R in combat, it would only load 1 ammo instead of 2. I've sent a save before the final fight sequence.

Black Angel

Arcane
You sure you didn't just run out of one particular kind of ammo so it only loaded the last one you had?
Nope. It happened quite often, with both Roxana and my character, and all types of ammo. Haven't tried with Repeating Crossbow, so I don't know if the problem is exclusive to Double Crossbow.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Not sure if this was reported before, sorry if it's the case.

Madoraan, Kemnebi quest to go after the raider Red-Whatever. After joining battle and killing the Hundred Swords, I talked to Kemnebi (dialogue "no gold, eh?") then to the raider (gave me his crossbow). But then I talked again to Kemnebi and I got the dialogue from the other guy, giving me the crossbow. After that, the game is locked. I am left with a single answer, "thanks (leave)" which does nothing. Maybe it's because my character can't carry it after looting all the corpses, in that case it'd be a separate bug.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Played this quest today but such a bug didn't happened during my playthrough. Don't know if I was overloaded though at the end.
What if you restart the fight ?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I remember doing that quest with an assassin and didn't get that bug, but I, too, wasn't overloaded.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
I reloaded and repeated the fight, the bug happened again even not being overloaded. After talking to Red Grachus talk again to Kemnebi. Once more the game froze and needed to kill the task on windows. Got a savegame if required.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
We'll take a look, thanks.

No, thank YOU for creating this fucking masterpiece. I purchased months ago but only now had time to play it and I'm blown away. Closest thing to playing PNP with a sadistic DM that is there, with a deceiving half-smile at the other side of the table waiting for you to make a mistake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom