Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Burial Stone, the first Codex approved VR RPG.

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
Happy Hanukka my goys!
Happy Christmas too, I wish I could have a tree in my house that would rot and fester with bugs.

Burial Stone is on Sale. 30% off.
So it's only 10.49 USD.

btw, I didn't forget that RPGCodex did not have an article on Burial Stone, this will have reprecautions in the future.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1910360/Burial_Stone/

WinterSaleBanner.jpg

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
I am thinking to cut the game's base price to 9.99 USD, what do you think?
With a 20% sale, it will cost 8 dollars to buy.

Mortmal

Arcane
Codex hold the most diverse of individuals, lunatics ,autists, deviants, people talking to themselves in shoutbox all day , so i am familar with the place and should not be surprised by anything anymore here...
Yet here you are Pompi , you still managed to climb up well over the crowd and i'll explain you how. I tried your little game on quest 2 ,was it the amateurish design, or most likely the janky controls and movements, poor interface, the fact is you manage to make me physicaly sick .That's the first time it happens to me in VR. I am only recover now a few hours later to post.
So my genuine opinion is if you keep on this path you will manage to kill someone with a video game by bad design alone and enter the world guiness book for that. We had our share of weird developpers but i think you even beat agesilaus or whatever his name was .

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
Did you play on Quest 2? Quest 1?
There are graphical settings, if you select them to be too high, you might get low frame rate and sickness.
There are also motion sickness settings.

Mortmal

Arcane
On quest 2, the problem is when you move forward it pull you back .It's not a question of low frame rate, its unresponsive and clucnky. have some other guys try it you'll see.

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
On quest 2, the problem is when you move forward it pull you back .It's not a question of low frame rate, its unresponsive and clucnky. have some other guys try it you'll see.
I have a quest 2, what do you mean by "pull back"?

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
Oh you do know you only suppose to rotate with the controller, not with your head?

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
Burial Stone on random sale, 30% off(from 10 USD, so 7 USD).

1680107333169.png

Promote30PercentOff.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom