Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Business/Career/Education subforum?

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters

Lemming42

Arcane
Top 5 Threads of newly opened business/career/education subforum:

-The SJWs have ruined business (Daily Mail link inside)
-met a kike at work today (1231982 replies)
-Why can't I get a job?
-CUCKED BY MY BOSS
-machete rape gangs on my university campus

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
That's what GD is for, but sure why not? I'll be more than happy to read it and post in it after I have the rights.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
Top 5 Threads of newly opened business/career/education subforum:

-The SJWs have ruined business (Daily Mail link inside)
-met a kike at work today (1231982 replies)
-Why can't I get a job?
-CUCKED BY MY BOSS
-machete rape gangs on my university campus

:lol:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, why not?
For all I know there is CEO of Wallmart, or maybe a Chevron refinery manager here. Right?

Cassidy

Arcane
Hey, why not?
For all I know there is CEO of Wallmart, or maybe a Chevron refinery manager here. Right?

And if they have GD/Pol access and link your real dox to this site you'll only get a good job in either countries that aren't run by liberal cuckolds and overrun with political correctness or in Donald Trump's enterprises regardless of what you posted there.

:mrpresident:

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
i really doubt many of the retards on these forums have proper career's outside of living in mom's basement and leeching off the government

Melcar

Arcane
Is there a "business rpg" somewhere? You know, you roll your businessman/woman and go on job hunts and shit like that. It would be pretty rad.

Mustawd

Is there a "business rpg" somewhere? You know, you roll your businessman/woman and go on job hunts and shit like that. It would be pretty rad.

There are business simulation games that kind of play out like a strategy game mixed with Sim City.

Mustawd

Just post your questioms here OP. I'd actually gladly help if I can.

Don't think there's enough for a subforum though. We should just make this the dedicated business/career thread.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Voted NO.

Next thing you know this guy is gonna want a "wife and kids" subforum. OMFG, the :decline: never ends.

THAT, fellow codexers, is how my Dota 2 clan ended. People started with shit excuses like "Sorry Stabby, me getting a job means I can no longer train at 3 PM" and then it was like "oh, I can't train tonight either because I gotta have dinner with my gf". Dinner and sex with gf. PFFT! What a faggot. Real men GIT GUD instead. :rpgcodex:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Discussing Cultural Marxism and the death of Western civilization on Codex > gitting gud > wife and kids.

Ffs, know your priorities and take some responsibility.

Ninjerk

Arcane
U didn't post on mexican telefono?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom