Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Button trials

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I can't think of a more useless rating than "agree". It's the low-energy faggot version of "YES!", to be used exclusively by wimps and womyn.

That's the idea. It's there to stop people from mass-quoting a post and writing: "This", "This Codexes is correct" or something like that. If anything the disagree button should go since if you think that uses is wrong you should be able to tell why do you disagree with him.

Bus seriously I think that most voters are right and Coof had kinda overstayed it's welcome.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I hate the mystery-button. It was a bad meme even when Codex initially adopted it. Now it's just used by people who don't know the answer to questions about RPGs to repeat the exact same one-note joke.

BEGONE, I SAY

Last edited:

Can't handle the bacon

Why do people want to get rid of the coof? We're not out of the coofdemic. It's only just getting started. You'll regret it once the coof wars begin, and you have no coof button for the related megathread.

Boleskine

Arcane
I propose replacing the "it was aliens" button with this:

R1P0g4O.png

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I propose replacing the "it was aliens" button with this:

R1P0g4O.png
But what name should be assigned to this particular button? Names are very important.
Maybe we can come up with a name of that one by combining our brainpower together. I'll come up with the first letter, maybe someone knows the second one, and someone the one after that.

T

mondblut

Arcane
Just one? Lame.

styles/dark/ratings/spritesheet.png has a lot of useless buttons you can't adblock individually. thumbsdown, useful, bad spelling, fuck this shit.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I don't like calling things retarded, even if we spell it wrong. It's wrong to make fun of the most vulnerable people in our society. I watched a commercial where some kid came on and explained how it made him feel dehumanized or a lesser when people would call random things retarded and I kind of agree with his sentiment. It's a shame society fought for only gay people or black people but ignored retarded people who deserve it the most.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
On the other hand "it's a mystery" can be removed because every time I ask any kind of question I get at least one of these.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom