Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Button trials

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I don't like calling things retarded, even if we spell it wrong. It's wrong to make fun of the most vulnerable people in our society. I watched a commercial where some kid came on and explained how it made him feel dehumanized or a lesser when people would call random things retarded and I kind of agree with his sentiment. It's a shame society fought for only gay people or black people but ignored retarded people who deserve it the most.

reported for retadred-havesting

Last edited:

Can't handle the bacon

This seems to be turning into a "which buttons should be removed because they make me extremely butthurt" thread.

Imagine getting butthurt over buttons, lol.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I don't like calling things retarded, even if we spell it wrong. It's wrong to make fun of the most vulnerable people in our society. I watched a commercial where some kid came on and explained how it made him feel dehumanized or a lesser when people would call random things retarded and I kind of agree with his sentiment. It's a shame society fought for only gay people or black people but ignored retarded people who deserve it the most.

I never realized it was spelled incorrectly.

fork

You turn out more and more to be a retarded faggot every day.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
People here will talk about the degeneracy of society and how it's collapsing while also being as toxic as possible simply for the sake of it. What part of people being purposefully offensive for the sake of it sounds like an upright society?

fork

Honesty is a virtue long forgotten. Most people have been so brainwashed into being 'polite' and, way worse, 'politically correct', that they don't even know what honesty is anymore, let alone realise that it has value.

Can't handle the bacon

People here will talk about the degeneracy of society and how it's collapsing while also being as toxic as possible simply for the sake of it. What part of people being purposefully offensive for the sake of it sounds like an upright society?
Your mom is a hoe.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Would be fun to have a month in which only negative ratings could be given or displayed. Ie retadred, autistic, shit, edgy, racist, cuck, hopw reowur ne, disgusting!, NPC, and STOP POSTING!.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Can we mirror the 'nice' rating so that it spells WP for White Power?
It already does from the other side. Note that it's drawn with the thumb and forefinger facing toward you. That means that you are the one making the sign.
But I can't give nice ratings yet. I can only receive them. Therefore I would never make the white power sign.

fork

More people see someone else give the white power sign than give it.

Your stick is getting tiresome.
And it's kinda sad, since I took you seriously and was kinda happy you seemed to be arguing against the fucking crap released by Larian.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

And it's kinda sad, since I took you seriously and was kinda happy you seemed to be arguing against the fucking crap released by Larian.
What the fuck are you on about? If you're tired of my "stick" you should stop fucking quoting me. Seeing your responses to me are worse than anything larian has put out.

fork

What the fuck are you on about? If you're tired of my "stick" you should stop fucking quoting me. Seeing your responses to me are worse than anything larian has put out.

lol nigger, so you love Larian stuff, judging by the number of posts you cretin have in Larian threads.
Good to know, not much more stupidity to make the no.2 spot on my ignore list, dumbfuck!

Mustawd

I propose replacing the "it was aliens" button with this:

R1P0g4O.png
But what name should be assigned to this particular button? Names are very important.

Typical Oy Vey Icon

giphy.gif

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

lol nigger, so you love Larian stuff, judging by the number of posts you cretin have in Larian threads.
Good to know, not much more stupidity to make the no.2 spot on my ignore list, dumbfuck!
Do I rate this as butthurt or funny?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom