Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Button trials

mondblut

Arcane
The codex only needs the brofist and "WTF am I reading" ratings. Everything else can go.

Nah, "shit", "cuck" and "gay" are mandatory.
btw you're a shitty gay cuck

Forgot to list "butthurt" and "retarded", mandatory too.

Here's how my carefully curated button panel looks:
iASBQVv.png

Now if there were a way to get rid of half the xenforo default buttons...

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I voted for "coof" to go, but as of late, "retarded" has become the most misused button in the forums; it's now the "this user disagrees with my previous post" button.

Cunt Dickula!?

I voted for "coof" to go, but as of late, "retarded" has become the most misused button in the forums; it's now the "this user disagrees with my previous post" button.
I disagree with you, retard!!!

Falksi

Arcane
Balanced is vital.

Many good points get made which I don't necessarily agree with, but because they are good points they prompt me to reconsider my POV and view things from a different angle.

It's the most self-expansive button on the Codex, and if we're all getting better we can one day all rise up to enslave our evil white masters.

:prosper:

Remove this one since its mysterious origin and elitist nature are counter to Our Democracy™

Never have I seen such impudent heresy. Let this fool be tarred, feathered and kalined.

Can't you see this thing is a literal demon?

Remove this one since its mysterious origin and elitist nature are counter to Our Democracy™
There is no democracy.

Participate in the Codex democracy by finding out how many people agree with you.

Checkmate commie.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
#ButtonLivesMatter

Just kidding. Get rid of them all.

Real BROs fist like this :bro:

Seriously my Codex browsing experience is like 60% buttons now and 20% ads. There's barely any space left to see the retarded opinions.

Can't handle the bacon

Thanks to your efforts, we have eliminated the coof at the Codex! Mask restrictions have been lifted and you may now mingle without fear of catching anything from China.
That's a dangerous conspiracy theory that has been debunked by multiple official sources, bigot.

#StopAsianHate

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom