Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth in 2022

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
irc the game still has one unresolved bug - bungled timer during the escape sequence in the final chapter, that causes you to die despite being on time. It's not a modern pc kind of issue, i was having problems even on WinXP back in the day.

So, is it impossible to finish this on PC then? I played this up to the part where you encounter the polyps, but quit when more important things (Mass Effect) appeared on my agenda.

I finished it back in the day, though IIRC it required some kind of a patch. I am pretty sure the GOG version has the fix integrated.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It was more like a nazi sympathiser underwater base though - IIRC the main fish people boss wanted to sell biological weapons to nazis, he wasnt a nazi himself.

Lexx

Cipher
Can't remember that at all. But it fits pretty much into my "the game was way too long." It has at least 3 endings before it really ends.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom