Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land - released on PC

Black Cat hasn't even played Wasteland. She said it looked too ugly or some such. :p

* Samisen notes. A slight breeze. The sound of ruffling leaves. *

Wasteland makes her pwetty eyes cry torrents of blood and pus, yes. And she loves them too much for that.

However, there's also the point that she doesn't enjoy post-apocalyptic settings without supernatural elements in the least, so her dislike for it is somewhat deeper than just her being an entirely superficial bitch.

A liiiiiittle tiny bit deeper.

And stop talking about her already! She's too much of an attention whore to ignore it all. :oops:

* Noh singing, followed by silence. Then, a smoke bomb goes off. *

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
ss_fce8fb469093f13a57414bb9022698c5395692ac.1920x1080.jpg

ohwow.jpg

oscar

Arcane
I played it on Android and got quite far until a save got wiped for some reason.

Was pretty cool though.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Reading the Steam comments (I know, I know) indicates it is a buggy, uncontrollable fucking mess. Shame.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
A game that would normally be played using your smartphone while on the toilet...Don't think anyone wants to move their PC into their toilet to play this. Pointless.

Went through the tutorial and the first two missions. So far it actually plays somewhat similar to Incubation, which is a good thing, but it also reeks of a phone game in appearance, controls, writing... I mean:

pcus1nA.jpg

Pop-culture references? In my Mythos?

:nocountryforshitposters:

Reading the Steam comments (I know, I know) indicates it is a buggy, uncontrollable fucking mess. Shame.

Crashed on me twice, so yeah, it's pretty buggy. As for uncontrollable - there is not much to control and it's all done using mouse alone. The biggest and the most annoying issue for me is the camera that changes focus back to your character after every action. This, combined with a zoomed in view (which makes sense on a tablet I guess), leads to a lot of scrolling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom