Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Call Vote: Button re-titling "You have issues"

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I propose to re-title the "You have issues" button
issues.png
into something more generic, rather than an attack at the poster, I think it needs to be responding to the poster's content.

However, I'm not sure how many people may have used the button already who might be against this.

I also don't know what to re-title it. "Issues detected", "There are issues here"?

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
I propose to re-title the "You have issues" button
issues.png
into something more generic, rather than an attack at the poster, I think it needs to be responding to the poster's content.
"I have issues with this." - since the rating is used by Kodex Karens who have issues with something.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I think the button is perfect as it is now, and I don't see any mean attack on the poster in it.
honkhonk.png
already serves the purpose of a "I have problems with the content of this post, but not with the user who posted it" button.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I approve of a subtle renaming to make it not necessarily about the poster. That way the target depends on the context.

"Issues detected" is good.

"Someone has issues" is my suggestion.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
P.S. I had made this suggestion when the button was first rolled out.

I have a great eye for button reform. And therefore so do you oh Wise DarkUnderlord.
slurp.png
slurp.png
rating_ccp.png

issues.png
You have issues

should be renamed to

issues.png
Someone has issues

so that it can refer to either the poster or the content of the post. Right now the wording makes it always directed at the poster.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom