Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Campaign Tag 2022

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We need a 2022 campaign tag. If one of you degenerates wants to have a go.

Previous years':

campaign_2015.jpg

campaign_2016.png

campaign_2017.png

campaign_2018.png

campaign_2019.png

campaign_2020.png

campaign_2021.png

And unless I'm blind, we also need some for 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Semiurge

Cipher
How about one with the dancing donut in it?

This is the year of the donut. I can't into small pixel graphics so the numbers didn't turn out as clear as previous years' models. Maybe if they were lighter.

campaign-2022-2.png

One with brighter text:

campaign-2022.png

One with yellow text and darker pink borders:

campaign-2022-3.png

One with some green on the text:

campaign-2022-4.png
And where the donut replaces the '0':
campaign-2022-5.png

Started out with a bigger RGB image which was then turned into indexed and resized.

Untitled-1.png

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

This is the year of the donut. I can't into small pixel graphics so the numbers didn't turn out as clear as previous years' models. Maybe if they were lighter.

campaign-2022-2.png

One with brighter text:

campaign-2022.png

Started out with a bigger RGB image which was then turned into indexed and resized.

Untitled-1.png
Beautiful.

Otherwise how are we supposed to know who among us is into cock and balls torture?
Those in the biweekly meetings know.
All others don't need to know.

Semiurge

Cipher

campaign-2022-2.png

One with brighter text:

campaign-2022.png

Untitled-1.png
Beautiful.

Otherwise how are we supposed to know who among us is into cock and balls torture?
Those in the biweekly meetings know.
All others don't need to know.

I should make the donut bigger, but small enough to not obscure the numbers. It's difficult to make horror themed fonts look right with just 16px of vertical space, there are no pixel fonts of that type afaik.

Semiurge

Cipher
Semiurge What about replacing the 0 with the donut?

Tried it, it didn't pan out very well. Those early tags are beautiful, with text crisp and clear. I wonder who made them and how. I'm not about to browse any of those "free fonts" sites for pixel fonts in this day and age, I don't trust them any more than those "free DLL" sites.

campaign-2022-4.png
will be the final version. Even if I say so myself - it could work.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom