Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Campaign Tag 2022

D_X

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Have you selected the tag under the donate menu?
If it's supposed to be there, I don't see it but I donated the dorritos via Stripe, so I presume it's a related micro issue.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Your donation is listed D_X. You don't have the option to choose the Codex+ campaign tag on the donate page?

D_X

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Your donation is listed D_X. You don't have the option to choose the Codex+ campaign tag on the donate page?
No. I checked just after your previous post where you told LostHisMarbles to update it and under the Campaign Tag section, where all the other ones are, I don't see an option for the 2023 one.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Ok, all of you try again. If you see your username (or secret donation details) in the list of users who donated to the Codex+ campaign, you should be able to enable the tag.

Syl

Cipher
DarkUnderlord
The unconventional size I used (intentionally) for the badge is breaking the layout, the other badges in the same row are scaled to the height of mine.
Is that an easy fix (no scaling, align to bottom) or do I need to change it?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Syl, you'd probably need to change it. it'd be the easiest long-term solution without kludging it to specifically fit.

Syl

Cipher
Syl, you'd probably need to change it. it'd be the easiest long-term solution without kludging it to specifically fit.
After taking a look to the css and some online docs, the solution is to add this property to the class: align-items: flex-end, it will align tags to the bottom instead of stretching them.

In the css, change this
CSS:
.message-user .user-campaign-tags{display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;margin-top:6px}
to this
CSS:
.message-user .user-campaign-tags{display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;align-items:flex-end;margin-top:6px}

Can you change that easily? Or I don't know, find some cheap east european worker to do it?

Semiurge

Cipher
Can you change that easily? Or I don't know, find some cheap east european worker to do it?

I'm gone for a month and then shit like this happens that makes my 2022 badge look stretched when it's on the same row as yours. Why didn't you just make it the same height as the rest? It's not like the difference is huge.

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
campaign-2023b.png

Here's a 16px high version, DarkUnderlord . Now it has a vague orange "shroom" in it.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Try it and find out?

Unless this is that stupid inherited template bullshit where it doesn't just make it clear you're not editing the main template.

What template are you using?

Semiurge

Cipher
Try it and find out?

Unless this is that stupid inherited template bullshit where it doesn't just make it clear you're not editing the main template.

What template are you using?

I'm using Twiglard's Color Edit -- Fixed width, but I had to go to Firefox settings to clear the cache and presto - now the new one shows.

Firefox used to have the cache clear option in "clear history", but no more. I have all the options checked and foolishly assumed that the cache gets cleared also, like before.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I knew this wasn't my fault. Now you should feel bad for making think it was.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom