Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can we get more positive ratings?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
It's messing with my ratio. 'Agree' or 'brofist' should be positive. Right now there aren't enough popular positive ratings compared to negative ratings. If 'friendly' was a positive rating it would bring me up so much. At least add a 'keep posting' to balance 'stop posting.'

The current positive ratings are either not available for most people to give or are too specific for us to gather up. The current negative ratings are available to everyone that can rate and are generic bad postings.

My ratio is 158 : 459 but if we even just added agree I would be 800+ : 459.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Breakdown of your negative ratings:

Code:
| type          | count |
|---------------+-------|
| STOP! posting |   373 |
| Racist        |    60 |
| Coof          |    31 |
| Disagree      |     3 |
| total         |   467 |

More than 300 to stop posting since January 2020. Maybe take the hint?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Breakdown of your negative ratings:

Code:
| type          | count |
| STOP! posting |   373 |
| Racist        |    60 |
| Coof          |    31 |
| Disagree      |     3 |
| total         |   467 |

More than 300 to stop posting since January 2020. Maybe take the hint?
Maybe go fuck yourself. All of those stop posting ratings are from larian cultist cowards. If you don't include my fight against them my ratio would be so much better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom