Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we get support for Bitchute embedding?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Humanity has risen!, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Twiglard Arcane Sad Loser

Twiglard
    Time to necro this.

There's now DNS over HTTPS and it's a good idea to run it on your private network. The DNS server unbound already has support and it only takes few lines of configuration. Here's mine, taking up to 12 Watts. 500 MHz Via CPU, 256 mb of RAM.

Code:
    FreeBSD 12.0-STABLE 17c3756606d(stable/12) i386
     8:28AM  up 206 days, 21 hrs, 1 user, load averages: 0.52, 0.47, 0.46

Is it any more bipartisan now? Say what you want about the left, but it won't become popular without bipartisan support.

^ Top  
  2. Lady_Retard █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ Patron

Lady_Retard
    When they start deplatforming the Bernie Bros (and they will), those will also end up on Gab.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Lady_Retard █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ Patron

Lady_Retard
    • Participation Award Participation Award x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Doubtful. But I do see that the add-on was updated again in late July, so DarkUnderlord should download it and send it to me (the XF 1.x version, DU)

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Lady_Retard █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ Patron

Lady_Retard
    In light of recent events and the fact that Gab is starting to grow exponentially, the Gab embedding should definitely be added. And Twitter embedding purged.

• Brofist x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Peaceful protest x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    • Nuke it from orbit x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. TemplarGR Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Bethestard

TemplarGR
    There is no reason for it. There are lots of retardation to post from Twitter, why remove the functionality?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • STOP! posting STOP! posting x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. normie Magister Patron Zionist Agent

normie
    Insert Title Here
    give odysee embeds

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.