Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CANNA GET A NAME CHANGE?

Phelot

Arcane
I need to change my name to this:

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T EVEN-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Is this ok?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Sure, just get banned and make a new account and hope they didn't IP ban you.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Are you aware of the horrible horrible choice and consequence when you ask for things on the codex?

May DU be merciful...

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
Are you aware of the horrible horrible choice and consequence when you ask for things on the codex?
SPECIFICALLY when you ask for a name change...

If I ever get tired of my name, I'd rather break my no-alt vow (and boy will THAT take some willpower to break) than play the name-change Russian Roulette with DU.
Also, have a cuddle :love:

Coyote

Arcane

:lol: That was quick, he was still phelot before I opened the thread.

Antihero

Liturgist
Who else can now claim that their username and tag go so well together? Even if it is a bit grammatically stilted. Just think of the endless possibilities.

Regdar

Arcane
8NXxz.png

He never asked for this:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom