Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cant find more than 100 messages

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
When i check user's messages, i cant find more than 100 messages. Show older posts does nothing.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Poorly coded search. TBH it should be able to go through all messages but I think it's a XenForo restriction for "reasons".

Severian Silk

There *aren't* more than 100 threads on the Codex. What did you expect?

The Decline

Arcane
After ITZ there will be only one super mega thread patrolled by Judges. When it's time to retire a Judge they are sent on the long walk into Prosperland to try and bring order to that swirling mass of chaos.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Crispy is too butthurt about everything to walk in prosperland.

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom