Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Caves of Qud (ROGUELIKE)

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Who the fuck cares what the devs sexual orientation is. I've had this game on my wishlist for quite a while, I haven't taken the plunge because the art style is too...cartoonish? They look like characters out of a mobile game. Not sure if there is any way to change "skins"...
They also want way too much money for it and rarely put it on any significant kind of sale.

Btw, I don't intend to play it and don't advocate pirating it, since it isn't worth the time, but this is the second dev to basically encourage piracy while coping on twitter.

The first guy tried to equate piracy to "marketing". Now this guy is telling us to "enjoy" pirating their game.

:philosoraptor:

xuerebx

Erudite
Yeah I think we're on the same page on that one...it's not like anyone is going to try to stand up for kiddy fiddlers. The onus is on the church to dismiss (and bring to trial) those dipshits.
he thinks it's just the church

lol
lmao
You specifically quoted something which starts with "the catholic church" man...

it's not like anyone is going to try to stand up for kiddy fiddlers
You doin that shit rite now tho.

How the fuck am I? Just to understand where you're coming from, are you saying that being gay makes you a pedophile? Just be clear as you keep rating "cringe" and I have no fucking clue what you're on about.

but here specifically it's the devs private affairs
How is it private when they're spamming twitter with it?

As with all of this, it wasn't an issue until they made it one.
but here specifically it's the devs private affairs
How is it private when they're spamming twitter with it?

As with all of this, it wasn't an issue until they made it one.
more like "how is it private when he just bragged he put it in the game"

the devs brought this onto themselves, it's not something that was put on them
Missed that one - if they did I agree with you that I hate that shit. TBH I just skimmed over a few posts.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
How fucking more clear can I get? Communist trannies think they own kids as a part of state property and can diddle them anytime they want. Im with Friedman and think kids are the parents' private property and if they're not fucking selling them they belong to them. The dev is saying this shit on twitter.

xuerebx

Erudite
How the fuck am I? Just to understand where you're coming from, are you saying that being gay makes you a pedophile?
You're the one defending commie pedos mang. You tell me.
I'm not defending anyone as I have no idea who these people are . I just skimmed a few posts and just couldn't understand why you would waste your energy on something so trivial (being gay I mean, not that the devs according to you are pedos). I clicked on the thread as I'm on a roguelike hunt right now. Sometimes I forget where I am - nothing to see here I'll move on.

Codex Year of the Donut
How the fuck am I? Just to understand where you're coming from, are you saying that being gay makes you a pedophile?
I'm not defending anyone as I have no idea who these people are . I just skimmed a few posts and just couldn't understand why you would waste your energy on something so trivial (being gay I mean, not that the devs according to you are pedos). I clicked on the thread as I'm on a roguelike hunt right now. Sometimes I forget where I am - nothing to see here I'll move on.
go play zorbus

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I'm not defending anyone
Who the fuck cares what the devs sexual orientation is.
Sure nigga, you just don't care that the devs are communist pedophiles and this is real fucking important to say while they be blaring it out loud over twitter. Have to focus on the game ackackacack that is so faggy that you can tell it was made by commiepedos.

xuerebx

Erudite
go play zorbus
Played it when it was in beta and the dev gave us direct links to his build. It's on my wishlist, will play it after TOME4.

@good fucking shit happen: man I am so out of touch with those things that I read the screenshots and I honestly have no fucking clue what they're saying :lol: No need to explain it to me, I really don't care. Like I said, I'll move on. I come here for the RPGs - politics/religion/woke shit etc doesn't interest me in the slightest. And I can't take you super seriously when you use the word "commies". It's a word I only hear used in old american movies lol, who the fuck uses it anymore. (don't get stirred up, I'm pulling your leg...mostly)

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
It makes you vastly more likely to be a pedophile. And many gays were molested themselves. It's how their mental disease reproduces itself.

Homosexual men are constantly reliving their first experience being molested with one another. Not a stretch to think they'd try to relive it with actual children either. And statistics suggest that they do.

xuerebx

Erudite
It makes you vastly more likely to be a pedophile. And many gays were molested themselves. It's how their mental disease reproduces itself.

Homosexual men are constantly reliving their first experience being molested with one another. Not a stretch to think they'd try to relive it with actual children either. And statistics suggest that they do.
(Thanks for actually explaining it. That being molested is statistically much more likely to lead to the molested molesting someone else in turn in the future is definitely true - total agreement there. Being attracted towards man makes you more likely to be a pedophile doesn't make sense to me since it's two different things, but if statistics show that could be just a correlation. Never heard of this bar some religious zealot groups claiming it on the internet but anyway, doesn't change the outcome)

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
but if statistics show that could be just a correlation.
Glad we skipped the steps where you demanded I prove it and I dumped several studies and you just went straight to writing it off as a "correlation, but not causation". :lol:
Never heard of this bar some religious zealot groups claiming it on the internet
Because homosexuals have less kids, and every globohomo policy is about limiting population, so yeah, you're not likely to hear anything negative about them. Who's going to fund that study today?

Abortion: kill your kids
Trannies: sterilize yourself
Homosexuals: stop having sex with the opposite sex
Hedonism: live for the moment, don't build families, use birth control
Divorce: destroy your family
Feminism: teach women to hate men and view kids as parasites that are moral to exterminate
Environmentalism: Limit oxygen use Co2 production, have less kids
Vaccination: safe and effecti--ACK!

Last edited:

Serus

Arcane
Patron
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men...
Errr what? If you fuck other men you're gay or bisexual. Probably gay. "Other" is as straightforward a category error as I've ever seen.
Not exactly true. Speaking in general here. There are heterosexual men who were raped by homos (and that includes - but is not limited - to male children). They did a sexual act with same sex. Non-consensual one but it still can result in STI/STD and it is still "sex". However they clearly aren't fags. Add to that hardened criminals in some jails who do it only in those specific environment, never outside it. Are they all bisexual? Doubt it.
In short, there is difference between taking it in the (male) ass and taking it because you want it there and enjoy it.
I'm not saying that's what the article mean. Maybe it's just their way of saying: "We are pussies and don't want to have troubles from fag community". Who knows.

kangaxx

Arbiter
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men...
Errr what? If you fuck other men you're gay or bisexual. Probably gay. "Other" is as straightforward a category error as I've ever seen.
Not exactly true. Speaking in general here. There are heterosexual men who were raped by homos (and that includes - but is not limited - to male children). They did a sexual act with same sex. Non-consensual one but it still can result in STI/STD and it is still "sex". However they clearly aren't fags. Add to that hardened criminals in some jails who do it only in those specific environment, never outside it. Are they all bisexual? Doubt it.
In short, there is difference between taking it in the (male) ass and taking it because you want it there and enjoy it.
I'm not saying that's what the article mean. Maybe it's just their way of saying: "We are pussies and don't want to have troubles from fag community". Who knows.
I think the language "men who have sex with men" heavily implies an ongoing thing rather than a one off rape.

And "gay for the stay" is definitely just gay.

But the thing about STI is true in the rape instance, certainly.

They really need a "honk honk" GIF we can put in our own posts.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck

the funniest part of this tweet is that he's quoting a jew

rpgcodex is a melting pot of friendship

Ackackackackack

Yoooo, tranny pedophile dev, if your ass is reading dis thread then I better tell you I've seen your gay pudgy sausage fingers and you're a fucking honkey. Fake ass jew bitch the true Hebrews were Black like me and you fucking slaving arab bitches stole our culture and identity. If you think some streetshitter britbongs are scary for not letting you diddle their kids just wait until more Black peeps start realizing what the fuck you've done to them. Kill yourself already and stop fagging up video games with shitty roguelikes like this.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Wow. Imagine actually defending your offspring and not letting them be subjected to far left woke propaganda and LGBT tranny brigade indoctrination.
Are you westerners even allowed to stand up for your kids anymore?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Maybe it's just their way of saying: "We are pussies and don't want to have troubles from fag community". Who knows.
No, that's exactly what they're saying. It's a new term/trend:
https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment-guidelines/msm.htm
Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)
MSM comprise a diverse group in terms of behaviors, identities, and health care needs (179). The term “MSMoften is used clinically to refer to sexual behavior alone, regardless of sexual orientation (e.g., a person might identify as heterosexual but still be classified as MSM). Sexual orientation is independent of gender identity.
So... Caves of Qud eh?
Still a retro-chic tryhard rouguelike made by liberals, fags, furries and other schizophrenics, who never shut up about their deranged politics, and who ban users for liking the made up villains in their game. :M

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Scrolled through the last 3 pages in the hope to learn something of the game, and what did I see?

gay blablabla... jewish this and that... men who have sex with other men... trannies... commies...

Uh, thanks?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom