Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ADL

Prophet
ApRVBtw.jpg

November 28th keeps being repeated so I'm going with that.

KK1001

Arbiter
Announced release date of November 2019 but with a planned delay in mind in order to keep the hype going. No way they announce a May 2020 release at e3.

Frey

Barely Literate
No, Cyberpunk isn't coming this year.
Release date is 10th January 2020 and expect a delay, indeed.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ApRVBtw.jpg

November 28th keeps being repeated so I'm going with that.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cy...-contents-may-have-leaked-ahead-of-e3.121649/

A friend of mine sent this to me over Discord. It's in Polish which is why the logo on the bottom-right is CD Projekt instead of Warner Bros as CDP are publishing the game in their homeland of Poland. This looks really well done to be a fake especially the little Night City postcard render and the artbook cover. The fact that they've got this ready to go makes me wonder if we'll be seeing a release date for 2020 at the Microsoft Presser. What do you think, Era?

The 2020 in the top-right corner is NOT the release period btw - that's the original pen-and-paper RPG's handbook. Also I say it's the standard edition as The Witcher 3's standard edition had similar things bundled with it such as a map, stickers, compendium, a CD of the soundtrack and some other digital goodies. I wouldn't put it past CDPR to have a hefty standard edition for CP2077 too but what do I know?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cy...aked-ahead-of-e3.121649/page-15#post-21611758

Friend sent me, i don't know where he got it.

Machocruz

Arcane

Fanboy/newfag mock- up. That's why it only mentions Witcher 3 and not Witcher series, as the company probably would. You know newfag fanbois can't see past the last, most hyped thing and, never having created anything in their lives, can't grasp the concept of creative people taking pride in all their children, not just the most popular one. These are the kind of idiots that say they can't wait for Skyrim 2 lol. Also "the team behind the Witcher 3?" Only people on forums talk about teams and shit. It would say the studio, or creators, or developers. Also being fanboys they assume the game is going to rake in all the GoTY awards like Witcher 3 did.

NullFlow

Savant
I'm already giving it the "Most uninspired box art" award of 2019/2020. Let's hope the cover doesn't match the contents.

Machocruz

Arcane
I stand corrected, somewhat. Cyberpunk.net, which I assume is official site, advertises the game as "from the creators of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt". I guess they do have a favorite child.

And yeah, over 100...E3 2018 awards :roll:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
D8oqO9fXoAIlbJS.jpg:large

9/11 was fake!!?!

How does a game that isn't out yet have over 100 GOTY awards?
Preorders work the same way for coverage I guess.

I'd like it to be noted that I was saying the release will be in 2019. Though I imagined it would be summer 2019, it seems they are ready to compete in the autumn releases.

EDIT: what, is it fake? :D

Quillon

Arcane
Well, that was the biggest E3 surprise ever for me :bounce::bounce::bounce:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom