Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Danikas

Arcane
More artwork.

index.php

EddWvLOXkAAB7sr

EdhYcvQX0AI8Hbj

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Edhxk-sWkAAIMoE

EdhzrtAXgAILJqG

Edh3X7UWoAULZpb

EdiM_8LXYAERE4V

EdiPwpyX0AAtBIT

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Modern devs tremble at above statement

It's like arguing inside your head
btw. its Ratchet & Clank developer, and since Sony draw more crap like this - it's getting better, in wrong way
It's basically a desperate cry for attention: "Females of the species, please, please pay attention to me and let me have sex with you, look at how I prostate myself in front of you, look how emasculated and non-threatening I am, why won't any one of you put out?"

At least we can take comfort in the knowledge he's never going to be passing his genes along, or make a good game.

Semiurge

Cipher
Interesting that they're claiming there's less urgency in the game. They want you to walk around and explore the city at a more leisurely pace (basically LARPing). Some people are going to hate this, but I think it's cool.

(insert joke about Crispy's long-known preferences here)

Perfect.

STL149216

Is that comic any good? How bad is the propaganda in it?
Transmetropolitan is the old school gonzo-panegyric to unabashed journalism, somewhat naive at the end, but highly entertaining. All propaganda is Gen-X lefty tier, as Silverfish had already said. Warren Ellis, the author, was also #metoo'ed recently, so he must be doing something right. :dance:
I quite like FreakAngels

The art of FreakAngels is somewhat off-putting, brings back memories of Grimm Fairy Tales in which the cover art was a fairly decent lure for edgy peepshow type content, drawn badly. It qualified as pulp, I guess.

Last edited:

Yosharian

Arcane
The art of FreakAngels is somewhat off-putting, brings back memories of Grimm Fairy Tales in which the cover art was a fairly decent lure for edgy peepshow type content, drawn badly. It qualified as pulp, I guess.
Hmm. I can't disagree that the art is a little.. unique. I like it, though.

Harthwain

Magister
"It's not a political statement, it's a political thesis"

Check the article and/or the video again. You misquoted both. The correct quote is, "It's not a political statement, a political thesis." In other words, it's neither.

Important distinction there.
Mea culpa. I missed it while I was typing the parts of what was on the video showing the article, hence the misquote. I still stand by my opinion about the article though.

Looking back, in case of The Witcher 3, some players and journalists had an issue with the main plot being too long.

Fuck those jouronos. If that means that Cyber77 main story will be shorter than Witcher 3 its bad. People who had problems with Witcher 3 being "too long" should be excluded from the industry. People had problems with weak villain and a bland ending, but not story length. If they manage to make CB77 main antagonist better than Eredin (its a low bar), while giving the same meaningful and fulfilling story as in Witcher 3, it will be great. But then again, much of Witcher 3 success is based upon Geralt and Ciri relationships and search. I doubt this game will have something similar, but then again two Witcher 3 expansions are great on its own, so we will see what kind of story they give us this time.
Yeah I have to agree, it wasn't the length that was the issue, it was the way the story dragged. Not quite the same thing.

I've still yet to play the DLCs, argh.

You're missing out, the DLC's are better than much of the base game. In B&W the ending even has a tie-in to your decisions during the main game

Bliblablubb

Arcane
While Judy is kinda cute and I can forgive the haircut... I still can't get over the fact that CDPR used the same rose pic and stamped it at least 5 times as tattoo on her, only turning it slightly.

That better be just a temp texture, or it will become a shameful badge of laziness for them. :argh:

Zer0wing

Cipher
What’s the deal with The Last of Us 2 anyway?

It doesn’t look anything special to me.
It's a sony's exclusive title and sony's fanbase is the most toxic and fanatical one. Plus. PS4 suffered a massive exclusive loss recently. TloU2 is only specias because it's a PS4 title.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What’s the deal with The Last of Us 2 anyway?

It doesn’t look anything special to me.

Just another game with rainbow team, devs playing victim cards and doing big storm, all that for hype and big sales.
And lot of nonsense in the story and characters that get deflected with "that's because you're bigot" cards.
And yes, Sony fanboys are rabid fanboys but such behavior is not exclusive for them...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom