Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Well, Steam download died on me halfway through the 7GB patch.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

Have to be honest
Despite all the shit and stupidity around this game, it really is an incredibly ambitious project
For that alone I am curious enough do give it a try

The streets are so empty.

MasPingon gave me retarded rating for stating obvious. Seems the game has good NPC density only in specific PoI and mission areas, otherwise its poor. But i guess stating obvious is making some people butthurt...

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I'm gonna add a shotgun attachment to my game that allows for a shotgun attachment to be added to it as well.

It'll be shotguns all the way down.

Gargaune

Magister
Okay, it's up on GOG. In 27 fucking parts. This is gonna need an intermission.
Scratch that, you can't actually download it, it's just for looking at. You know, like in a museum. I mean, fuck, we gotta be reasonable and give 'em some time to prep the server, it's only been eight shitlicking years.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
xmSf5Zg.gif

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Wonder if they put Gaunter O'Dimm in? As a background NPC. There was a video of someone recording every appearance of him throughout HoS expansion.

Ruslan

Novice
People with good internet are playing the game right now, while I'm stuck here angrily staring at my download bar ticking up 1% every 10 minutes. I'm not even gonna get to experience the hilarious day 1 glitches and gamebreaking bugs before they patch them out.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Am i dumb or there is no option to turn off agressive anti-aliasing? The image is ridiculously blurry.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Wait, they've uploaded another patch? There's a 50 sth gigabyte patch, the previous day 1 patch was said to be 40gb. Interesting. Is it another patch? Or improved day 1 patch with additional fixes?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom