Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Quillon

Arcane
Best analysis so far

was that fudgemuppet one, normally I like neverknowsbest's vids but this time he just drivels for the sake of it imo

Good news for coomers, sounds like hetero Judy wasn't the only cut content.

Romanceable Judy for male V at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

10 January 2021, 4:56AM
I found a romance with Panam, and female V. It takes two commands, not one :
Game.SetDebugFact ("q114_panam_love", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact ("sq027_panam_lover", 1)
We enter these two commands into the console and we get love with Panam

10 January 2021, 10:00AM
Game.SetDebugFact ("q114_panam_love", 1) - this fact of kiss scene.
You can also add just in case - Game.SetDebugFact ("q115_panam_romance_chosen", 1)
Before the last assignment - Game.SetDebugFact ("sq027_panam_lover", 1)
After completing assignments, speak like lovers.
There is voice acting for the characters. Panam refers to me in the feminine gender. V speaks in a female voice. You can come and ask - did she miss me? She replies that she was bored.

d3aicdg-151e0d71-faa7-47ff-be93-144959ef942d.png

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

You can also add just in case - Game.SetDebugFact ("q115_panam_romance_chosen", 1)
There is voice acting for the characters. Panam refers to me in the feminine gender. V speaks in a female voice. You can come and ask - did she miss me? She replies that she was bored.

It was already said that they recorded all lines in order not to miss anything. Nothing was "cut".

The original article on benchmark.pl talks about console versions being broken and refund policy. Not the general brokenness.

Mortmal

Arcane
So by the Codexer's is game shit or good one, becouse im at the point of decision to give it a further go after 17 hours or just forget about it for a year or so ?
Of course codex think game is shit especially after 200 hours and 3 playthroughs as usual , complete shit. In fact when you are torrenting it, you are making CDPR a favor.

ChildInTime

Learned

The original article on benchmark.pl talks about console versions being broken and refund policy. Not the general brokenness.

This is getting ridiculous. How many fucking broken trash fire AAA "games" we had over the years that were literally unplayable? Like the fucking RDR2 which everyone sings praises to wasn't even launching properly on PC for months or Fallout 76?

Why is some government agency fit to monitor how fast a company can produce patches for a game? What?

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
So by the Codexer's is game shit or good one, becouse im at the point of decision to give it a further go after 17 hours or just forget about it for a year or so ?

I wouldn’t call it shit. It can be entertaining for a while, if you like being an overpowered meatgrinder and if the inconsistency between the ”urgent” you-will-die-soon-storyline and the detached and next to pointless repetitive missiongrind around it doesn’t bother you.

JustMyOnion

Educated
Speaking of that wasteful graphical fad, I harped on this game's obsession with raytracing from the moment the news became public and it probably is one reason why optimization flopped so hard on last gen consoles. They just had to reach for that poisoned apple of exclusivity and be another spatula in Jensen Huang's belt clip. Someone must've been on some coke-induced raging fever dream to suggest it runs well on PS4. The tragedy here is that the game looks perfectly fine and even quite glorious without this feature.
I'm pretty certain that there is no ray tracing on the PS4.
In fact, I think it's not even enabled on the new gen.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

This is getting ridiculous. How many fucking broken trash fire AAA "games" we had over the years that were literally unplayable? Like the fucking RDR2 which everyone sings praises to wasn't even launching properly on PC for months or Fallout 76?

Why is some government agency fit to monitor how fast a company can produce patches for a game? What?

There's no need to be simping for CDPR here. This is a nothingburger. Read the original article.

ChildInTime

Learned

There's no need to be simping for CDPR here. This is a nothingburger. Read the original article.
Let me simp in peace. Still feels like dogpiling, I for real never seen this big of a reaction to a buggy game - with actual political people taking note and architects writing articles how the city is shit from the perspective of a real world place.

just

Liturgist

Go give feedback.

Don't be fucking weirdos

i remember him from those marketing episodes where they forced him to show his messy journal about all the quests
wonder if the journal was even cp related or just some random thoughts how he wants to shoot up the office and kill himself in the end no branching paths here

Zer0wing

Cipher

Go give feedback.

Don't be fucking weirdos

i remember him from those marketing episodes where they forced him to show his messy journal about all the quests
wonder if the journal was even cp related or just some random thoughts how he wants to shoot up the office and kill himself in the end no branching paths here

Considering how edgy and depressing Cyberpunk 2077 (and srsly, it's so edgy you can chop wood with it) is, it can be both no problem.

just

Liturgist
also guy's a quest designer but scrolling through comments... not looking good there
minigames, panam dates, more clothes, barber shops, metro, lod fixes and better police
probably already regrets that tweet

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
also guy's a quest designer but scrolling through comments... not looking good there
minigames, panam dates, more clothes, barber shops, metro, lod fixes and better police
probably already regrets that tweet

That's why I've posted the twitter here, so that they could get better feedback...

https://twitter.com/ButtonAwesome/status/1348326402639147008 :
I discovered/learned that Witcher 3 is a better interactive movie (because of the free camera perspective), and the Enhanced Edition mod makes it a better RPG, than Cyberpunk 2077

...I guess I was fabously optimistic

Codex Year of the Donut

coomers should be shot

Learned
Of course the overwhelming majority of feedback in tweet form will be about romances and ImMersiVE actIVIties such as usable arcade machines and other minigames. Obviously Twitter isn't their only feedback channel.

There is also Reddit.

:negative:

Jabata

Novice
Just finished the racing questline. Surprised(?) that the tranny turned out to be such a petty pos. I win the race, get Sampson's sport car and I don't get the trannymobile. Win-win.
You can be a bit more diplomatic and get both.
Also, Sampson's car drives like shit. No grip.

I got that same feel from all The Quadra's I drove, and for the 225K hypercar, you can buy. Herrera's feel much better (and whatever the nomad-modded sports car is called).
The other Quadra you can get for free drives much better. I tested them one after the other, and it's no comparison. But yeah, some of the Mizutani Shion models beat the Quadras hands down.

By it drives much better you still mean it handles like shit, right? The only thing in this game that I found somewhat bearable and that can be used as a means of transport are the motorcycles. It is still a bit weird to go 160mph then press brake 20m before a 90 degree turn and get it perfectly but you still are able to get the hang of it after a few hours. As for the cars, in terms of annoyance, their handling is only comparable with that of the horses in RDR.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom