Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

just

Liturgist
Here, have a younger and less makeup wearing Evelyn from the same guy who modeled her current in-game incarnation.

sebastian-bakala-evelyn-rgb.jpg
shed be nicer as if she was a redhead
or any other haircolor

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
Caption this:

View attachment 17054

"Please kill me now"

how does this guy even manage to look this sad? he's a fucking billionaire. even if i was personally responsible for fucking up cyberpunk 2077 i still wouldn't manage to look this sad because i know i could just say fuck it and live the rest of my life on a yacht with hookers and coke.

also what the fuck is that roadmap, it pretty much says nothing but

2020: "we released the game and some hotfixes"
2021: "we will keep releasing patches and the next gen version so please keep buyi-, i mean keep your trust in us"

why did they need to make a graphic to explain this? the only new information i gathered was that the free dlc will probably be delayed and the expansions (if they are still planned even) won't come out before 2022. as for the rest of the video, it's pretty much a plea to pls don't bully the devs (nobody with a brain was doing this anyway) and to please trust them (decide for yourself if you want to do that). they couldn't even detail to what extent they plan to adress the core issues with the game that most people have (traffic and npc AI, terrible loot system, balancing, economy, unpolished driving, quest structure, open world activities, customization etc)

just

Liturgist
evelyn the red and evelyn the oversaturated yellow
would hit. even after the bathtub scene. judy close the door i need a moment alone with her

izpqy6.jpg

fcw8pc.jpg

DeepOcean

Arcane
Naughty Dog is on Sony team and bad mouthing Sony means less shilling moneis for you, CDPR should buy more journalists.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Pretty funny how Panam went from "I love Michelle Rodriguez in TFATF" to "dat chick from NiuMacGuyver is my new waifu".

Btw: am I the only expecting a pic to show that Claire was modelled after yet another (still) male CDPR employee? I was getting yuge "Keira Metz" vibes there.
Well, and after seeing that she walks like a 2 ton elephant, I was done anyways. :hahano:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Oh, the fact that they could've done this anytime before? Maybe because AJ review videos have usually 1+ million of views on YouTube? Maybe because AJ was one of their biggest fanboy, who had direct contact with CDPR multiple times in the past? You tell me.

Years ago I read articles about how Youtubers and streamers were going to be the celebrities of the future and I thought people saying that were batshit crazy. No way random assholes ranting online about other people's art could become that big a deal. Jokes on me I guess.

Let's face it, we all knew the future was gonna suck, and now the future's here.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Oh, the fact that they could've done this anytime before? Maybe because AJ review videos have usually 1+ million of views on YouTube? Maybe because AJ was one of their biggest fanboy, who had direct contact with CDPR multiple times in the past? You tell me.

Years ago I read articles about how Youtubers and streamers were going to be the celebrities of the future and I thought people saying that were batshit crazy. No way random assholes ranting online about other people's art could become that big a deal. Jokes on me I guess.

Let's face it, we all knew the future was gonna suck, and now the future's here.

They're pushed as influencers because despite having large fanbases they don't really matter nearly as much as you think. Most of them haveto rely heavily on their big tech daddy sites and cant just go off and do whatever they want. If you're movie star X and sony pictures decides they hate you and will never work with you, you can do stuff forever. You can burn a lot of bridges in hollywood if you're big enough. The biggest youtuber can't exactly go to Other Youtube because there's no viable competitor.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have played games with lower framerate on my shitty old PCs/laptops, where I would dream of PS4 Cyberpunk performance. I beat Crysis 1 at 15 FPS.

EDIT: I also did missions in GTA 4 with 10 fps lol. Being drunk at 10 fps was something ludicrous.

Myobi

Liturgist
I have played games with lower framerate on my shitty old PCs/laptops, where I would dream of PS4 Cyberpunk performance. I beat Crysis 1 at 15 FPS.

EDIT: I also did missions in GTA 4 with 10 fps lol. Being drunk at 10 fps was something ludicrous.

Jfc, must feel like playin the damn thing on power point.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Funfact: turned out 99% of all my ingame crashes happened because the Radeon crapware was still set to limit the framerate to 60 fps. Didn't occur to me because... no way this shitshow would ever exceed 30 fps on my toaster, okay?

Yeah, apparently the inventory screen does when you start disassembling items. I guess all those "component received" popins get very cranky if you limit their fps freedom. :hahano:

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
bruh the game is spawning "common white component" into your inventory. do you have any FUCKING idea how much CPU power that takes?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Funfact: turned out 99% of all my ingame crashes happened because the Radeon crapware was still set to limit the framerate to 60 fps. Didn't occur to me because... no way this shitshow would ever exceed 30 fps on my toaster, okay?

Yeah, apparently the inventory screen does when you start disassembling items. I guess all those "component received" popins get very cranky if you limit their fps freedom. :hahano:
They had the same problem with Witcher 3 - setting the limiter from the game options was causing CTDs. Turning it off and then limiting fps from the driver's control panel was stable.

laclongquan

Arcane
I dont disagree but where's the asses in that picture? From the style of this creation, I dont think artist is the type that like big butt. Long leg is about the best (s)he can manage.
She's nice but too flat~ Should have upped to C cup at least~

Grow up. Boys like boobs, men like asses.

Fields, Strawberry Fields.[/QUOTE]
izpqy6.jpg

Danikas

Arcane
So this Lizzy Wizzy is definitely connected to the whole mind control subplot and she is being manipulated just did her quest where she strangles her boyfriend (who was noticing how she is changing) and then changes her behaviour mid conversation.

Sandra Dorsett shard about mind control experiments mentions how one of the subjects strangled his colleague after argument.
sandras-databank-fuilqojmb.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom