Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Are there any decent mods that add something new to the game like that metro mod? Something like flying cars, purchasable apartments, quests?

The game is unfixable the same way Skyrim is unfixable.

Stop beating this horse, it's already mostly glue.
disagree. skyrim with at least 50 mods, which basically change each and every aspect of the game, can be tons of fun.
but cp? doubt even 200 could.
Have fun exploring the same copy and pasted dungeons with the same copy and pasted enemies nigger because that's 80% of content in Skyrim and even if you find some interesting quest in the sea of shitty content you will be sent to fetch some item from a dungeon anyway :hahano:

Will mods fix the dogshit combat system or the braindead ai? Will they fix the retarted dialogue? Will they add more than than 10 voice actors into the game?

:mixedemotions:

Gargaune

Magister
Tell me which mod fixes something like the batshit retarded mage quest line? Or the dumfuck main quest, the ever samey dungeons with the "riddles" where the solution is right behind the puzzle objects so even a 3 year old can solve it? Any mod that fixes the terrible streamlined dumbdown rpg system? Actual powerful and rare handplaced items like in Morrowind? Spellmaker? Etc.

EnderalTheShardsOfOrder.png

:happytrollboy:
You know, the mod that mods the Skyrim out of Skyrim.

Are there any decent mods that add something new to the game like that metro mod? Something like flying cars, purchasable apartments, quests?

disagree. skyrim with at least 50 mods, which basically change each and every aspect of the game, can be tons of fun.

Tell me which mod fixes something like the batshit retarded mage quest line? Or the dumfuck main quest, the ever samey dungeons with the "riddles" where the solution is right behind the puzzle objects so even a 3 year old can solve it? Any mod that fixes the terrible streamlined dumbdown rpg system? Actual powerful and rare handplaced items like in Morrowind? Spellmaker? Etc.
No mods can fix the dumb shit of Skyrim. It's only saving grace is as hiking simulator and I would rather do that either in Daggerfall due to size or Morrowind due to actually creative landscape.
i said "CAN", not "IS EVERY MOMENT EVERY INSTANT FOREVER AND EVER FOREVER". all it takes is ignore the fixed content and go for an adventure in a now completely redesigned game. basic comprehension.

Sykar

Arcane

No mods can fix the dumb shit of Skyrim. It's only saving grace is as hiking simulator and I would rather do that either in Daggerfall due to size or Morrowind due to actually creative landscape.
i said "CAN", not "IS EVERY MOMENT EVERY INSTANT FOREVER AND EVER FOREVER". all it takes is ignore the fixed content and go for an adventure in a now completely redesigned game. basic comprehension.

CP story is not half as bad as Skyrim. That is not even an endorsment of quality for CP but a devastating criticism of how terrible Skyrim is. How are you enjoying this? Are you avoiding all NPCs and quests?

Ryzer

Arcane
Bethesda is like the dead horse you have to beat every time the non-bethesda game sucks, so that you find a way to praise the game.

CP story is not half as bad as Skyrim. That is not even an endorsment of quality for CP but a devastating criticism of how terrible Skyrim is. How are you enjoying this? Are you avoiding all NPCs and quests?
all it takes is ignore the fixed content
basic comprehension.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Dunno if someone already posted this. The Goblening, an amusing meme phenomenon coming out of Pain by Le Destroy, on of the tracks on the radio in the game. It started in a space game (shown).

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
so... Elon Musk did play this game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom