Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 Release Thread - The Next Gen Update

Discussion in 'CD Projekt Red' started by Sam Ecorners, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    You don't like staring at her ass? Are you... gay???? :hahano:

But I get you, she is irritating, needy and yells all the time. And she is always right in the end, making my "strong womyn feminist agenda writing" sense tingle far too often. :argh:

I prefer (old) Rogue. That's how you do a stronk independant womyn. Best waifu. Dat hip sway.

V: "Do you have any more jobs for me?"
    Rogue: "Kid you had one job and fucked it up spectacularly. How would I look putting you on a crew? Go do what you... do best."

Sad.

^ Top  
  2. just Savant

just
    few moments later
    rogue: i have a gig for you. one of my clients...

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Haplo Prophet Patron

Haplo
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Yeah, it was frankly a bit surprising how Panam casually made up an elaborate plan how to bring that transport AV down using a local contraption (and carelessly interrupting power supply to the city). All on her own, on the spot, like it was nothing out of the ordinary for her. V was basically a pawn in these missions.

• Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    While she slept no less! And in the end it didn't work and she spawns a SAM and shoots it down. Why not just start with that? :hahano:

• Funny Funny x 2
    ^ Top  
  5. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    That reminds me: has anyone played that mission without 10 tech?
    For me that line replaced the yellow line and the dialog later did not really match what was happening. Johnny was ranting in the car to get away while we were already far away as if EMP burst were hitting us. Does something like that happen if you DON'T have the tech to ovenload it inside?

• Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Manjuice Nutella Arcane

Manjuice Nutella
    I had no music when I got there as well. And the bartender was complaining that he needed sound filtering implants to survive lmao

(I assume the music is Samizdat Radio, which is also funny, because that radio station consists of a total of 5(five) songs all by the same DJ)

• Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    Funniest part about that club is when you use the cameras: look at the DJ on stage, switch to the camera outside, switch back and... omg, a new DJ already! Didn't I see her outside 2 seconds ago? :hahano:

• Funny Funny x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. Haplo Prophet Patron

Haplo
    Well, to be honest, it did affect the AV. It probably might have used countermeasures against that rocket attack, were it not for the EMP pulse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Haplo Prophet Patron

Haplo
    I did. You still overload it. Only V suffers a surge from each breaker/whatever. Eventually he's hardly able to move on his own.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Gargaune Magister

Gargaune
    I think my Tech was lower when I did that mission but I don't know exactly what's supposed to change. I went in, pressed some buttons (shocker, I know), then started getting distortions and Silverhand freaking out as we drove away.

P.S. Just for you.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Excited! Excited! x 2
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Manjuice Nutella Arcane

Manjuice Nutella
    BTW, if you decide to leave Silverhand in V(alerie)'s body, does it mean he is a tranny?

[​IMG]

• Yes Yes x 5
    • it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Danikas Arcane

Danikas
    Nah you mix it up the club johnny goes to is called Empathy there is a gig that takes place there too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Salute Salute x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    So it is exactly the same with or without the tech line.
    To quote Johnny: "Look at me! This is my face of utter fucking surprise!":hahano:

^ Top  
  14. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    And if your Valerie had a peanus to begin with, have you come full circle?

Reminds me of Mr "impressive cock"s line: "Your parts are either too small or too big."
    I am sorry that her peanus intimidates you dude, at least Rogue did not complain. :hahano:

• Funny Funny x 2
    ^ Top  
  15. Manjuice Nutella Arcane

Manjuice Nutella
    For all this suffering, you could have just positioned himself from him behind one of those walls :lol:

:brofist:

It's the same in almost every modern open world game now, starting from Witcher 2's "I need to rescue Triss ASAP, clock is ticking" and TW3 obviously all the way. And then you have, among others, "BOSS we received a contract to extract a prisoner from execution/Cipher's caravan is on its way/there's no telling(...)", "Orthur, you need to rescue Sean/John/Micah/Reverend/Tilly/the X is tonight", "I need to find Dad ASAP/Shaun ASAP/2nd Battle of Hoover Dam can happen any moment now!"

All of that just makes you appreciate Fallout 1's honesty. "You have X days and that's it."

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    Might be. Haven't been to that one yet, but since he ended outside Riot, I assumed he came from there. Welp, that explains how he did't get far in the car then. :hahano:

^ Top  
  17. TheImplodingVoice Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

TheImplodingVoice
    CDPR has never been know for quality of their product when it releases. Seems no one played Witcher 1 on release. And I don't mean Witcher 1 : Enhanced Edition. Vanilla Witcher 1 was borderline unplayable, combat was broken, quests were broken and even all the patches it got still didn't fix it. Enhanced Edition is how it should have launched. Cyberpunk 2077 is just CDPR simply just reminding us that they don't give a shit about the quality of their products.

• FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Justicar Dead game Glory to Ukraine

Justicar
    Gabenoid has spoken

https://www.pcgamer.com/gabe-newell...hat-were-going-to-be-announcing/#comment-jump

"All I know is that there are a lot of very happy gamers in the PC space, which are the ones that are most visible to us," Newell said. "There are aspects of the game that are just brilliant, and it shows a tremendous amount of work. It's unfair to throw stones at any other developer, because just getting something as complex and ambitious as that out the door is pretty amazing. The PC version that I played, I had a lot of fun playing."

• Brofist x 2
    • hopw roewur ne x 1
    • gimme dem dolla bills x 1
    • incline x 1
    • Salute x 1
    • Balanced x 1
    • Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    I'll take three copies!

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. msxyz Augur

msxyz
    I played it at release. In fact, if I remember correctly, I even preordered the Witcher 1. I do rember following news of this game from this unknown (at the time) developer for a few years (first screenshots / concept art came out in 2002 or 2003).

I don't remember any game breaking bug, maybe I was lucky

• Agree Agree x 3
    ^ Top  
  21. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    Hey, that's what Gabe always says as well.... when the waitress brings his lunch.
    Sorry. :oops:

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Cheers!! Cheers!! x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. TheImplodingVoice Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

TheImplodingVoice
    Guess you are also one of those didn't have any issues like Cyberpunk 2077 and it ran like a dream 110% of the time

• butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. msxyz Augur

msxyz
    If you read my past posts in this thread, you'll see this is far from true.

^ Top  
  24. toro Arcane

toro
    Game dead already!?

• Yes x 3
    • No x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • it is a mystery x 1
    • Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. typical user Arbiter

typical user
    They do, their management does not.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.