Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I'm not expecting the cyberpunk anime to be good, but it's Studio Trigger so hopefully I'll be wrong. You Yoshinari is doing the character design and Imaishi is directing. Those are pretty much my two favorite people in the industry

Caim

Arcane
Reminder that Mike Pondsmith is a massive weeb and he made Teenagers from Outer Space by binging the works of Rumiko Takahashi (the Ranma and Inuyasha lady), then turned it into an RPG.

Perkel

Arcane
Early anime is great. It is the later one that is otaku mess. Early anime wasn't made by people who made anime or were otakus but by people who were coming from all walks of life paving a new way. Those were normal people instead of brainlets filled with catgirls.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Early anime is great. It is the later one that is otaku mess. Early anime wasn't made by people who made anime or were otakus but by people who were coming from all walks of life paving a new way. Those were normal people instead of brainlets filled with catgirls.
Shut the fuck up Miyazaki you washed up old man. You don't have half the talent that Yoshinari does.

Self-Ejected

Lim-Dûl

Self-Ejected
Animu is incoming
392460659.jpg

FUs-apUXoAEEnFF

Ain't anime connosieur but this looks better than latest abomination under "Ghost in the Shell" name.
Not sure if even worth separate thread

Not liking the corporate approved edginess and the Code Orange-sounding baby metal.

Perkel

Arcane
Well i am playing it and i found "junk shop" that clearly wasn't some copy paste job:

photomode_10062022_223831.png

instead of normal junk it sells vinyl records of in game soundtrack:

unknown.png

Perkel

Arcane
I am surprised by the amount of high stat checks in very early missions. I grinded 20 Int in starting area before heist and i got 18 skill check in heist which didn't do anything really but the 20 int check in The Clouds did change things as V traded way to secure their net with Woodman for info about that chick. In my first playtrough i also was focusing on netrunning but i had 20 only at the end of the game and back then i saw i think only twice for whole game high int checks. One was at the farm in side quest and one i don't remember where but also at the end of game.

edit another early check, it's from Dalman quest chain which is pretty much one of the first quests you do.

unknown.png

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This game is so buggy that even the character creator is broken
I heard that the game had some bugs but I wasn’t expecting them to hurt my experience so quickly. I was making my character and I got to the genitals option and gave my character a penis. I scrolled through the size option and noticed a game breaking bug. The labels are wrong for the penises. I gave my character what was labeled as “small penis” and was surprised to find that it was way bigger than my real penis. This is a serious game breaking bug and CD Project Red needs to make fixing this issue it’s number one priority.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
I heard that the game had some bugs but I wasn’t expecting them to hurt my experience so quickly. I was making my character and I got to the genitals option and gave my character a penis. I scrolled through the size option and noticed a game breaking bug. The labels are wrong for the penises. I gave my character what was labeled as “small penis” and was surprised to find that it was way bigger than my real penis. This is a serious game breaking bug and CD Project Red needs to make fixing this issue it’s number one priority.
I know the feeling.

:dealwithit:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

:updatedmytxt:

This explains a lot.

Perkel

Arcane
His name is clearly visible in your own screenshot(picture you took with your phone?) three times. C'mon, bruh.

Dalman

It's funny bug. For me it was inversed. Even big one was just too small.
Judy thought i was female. I gave her a little surprise.

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Despite hating modern anime art style, it honestly looks better and more interesting than 99.9% of the garbage released in the last 10 years
For a few moments it even reminded me of early 2000's / late 90's anime

Last edited:

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Despite hating modern anime art style, it honestly looks better and more interesting than 99.9% of the garbage released in the last 10 years
For a few moments it even reminded me of early 2000's / late 90's anime
Most of the recent Anime I enjoyed was produced by Netflix. Somebody over there seems to actually care.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Dorohedoro and Devilman Crybaby have more soul than 95% of the traysh that gets swept ashore each season. Prove me wrong! I'd love to watch something that's actually good.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
The only good Netflix funded anime are Gokushufudou and Komi

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom