Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview CDProjekt explains their anti-piracy measures

Wunderpurps

Educated
BLOBERT said:
PRETENTIOUS POTATO PEOPLE

:lol:

I am Potentator, King of Potatoes.

Art Vandelay

Prophet
BLOBERT said:
BROS FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT AWARE THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN CANADA IS 19 VS 21 IN THE US

BROS I WAS IN WINDSOR MORE WEEKENDS THEN I WAS AT HOME BROS DONT LET PRETENTIOUS POTATO PEOPLE TELL YOU DIFFERENT CANADA AND US HAVE MORE IN COMMON THEN THEY DONT

BROS LOOLOLOL IT IS COOL TO SEE FOREIGNERS THAT ARE JUST AS UNINTELLIGENT AS THE STEREOTYPE OF THE IGNORANT AMERICAN BROS IMAGINE EUROPE WAS ONE BIG COUNTRY WELL DIFFIERENT PARTS OF AMERICA CAN BE ALMOST AS DIFFERENT

BROS LOLLOLOLLOL COME TO DETROIT THE DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN WHERE BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE LIVE IS MORE APPARENT THEN A POTATO CHECKPOINT WITH A FEW BROS WITH AKS

The Land of the free and home of the brave knows no borders.

Mozgoëbstvo

Learned
MY DEAREST BRO WHAT I MEANT AMERICA IS QUITE UNIQUE IN THE FACT IT IS A CONTINENT WIDE COUNTRY AND DESPITE THE EVEN GYNORMOUS DIFFERENCES BETWEEN VARIOUS STATES THARES A LITTLE AND LET ME STRESS A LITTLE UNIFORMITY IN CERTAIN MENTALITIES OF WHAT MAKES YOU AMERICAN EUROPE AND EVEN COUNTRIES OF APPARENTLY COMMON SLAVIC ANCESTRIES CAN BE VERY DIFFERENT BRO ANYWAY EVERYTHING I SAID IS BESIDE THE POINT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO THE THREAD TITLED DICKS AND WISH YOUR FELLOW CODEXERS A KRISPYKODEXKRISTMAS

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Where do you live that you can get arrested / beaten and humiliated for getting served bad food at a restaurant? Come to Yemen, my friend, where they know how to treat people with respect. :salute:

Or any decent country, for that matter. I've returned a plate with quarter or third of the food eaten and complained that it's bad. No place has ever made a fuss about it, especially as I've always accepted a new meal from them on the spot and a gift-card for the next visit. So yeah, payment option like that would be good. Of course, you would need some proper controls on it to avoid people just walking out of the "restaurant" and the social stigma associated with it to go along.

Phelot

Arcane
All the excuses from both sides could be voided if game companies would just release a demo like they've always done in the past. Why demos have gotten so rare, I don't even.

hiver

Demos would reduce sales by making it hard to blatantly lie about the game and spam all the PR bullshit your marketing can invent.
And then there would be those that would play it and realize they dont like the game.
Plus making a demo takes time and they are already falling behind the deadline and releasing bugged games with patches coming up later.

Far better to get people to buy the game in initial rush and then go screw themselves.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Exactly. The hypemachine does not want fair, in-depth reviews and it definitely does not want demos which could lead to well-informed customers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom