Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: 20 god-damned years; MS Paint Competition; RPG Codex

The RPG Codex is 20 years old!

What better way to celebrate 20 years of the Codex than by having an MS Paint Competition? No really, we didn't have any other ideas.

In celebration of the RPG Codex 20 years of existence, having been never officially launched some-time between June and October of 2002, we're having an MS Paint competition! Simply submit your entries into the thread associated with this news item and we will pick a winner.

Entries should celebrate 20 years of the Codex and be made in MS Paint. You can submit as many entries as you like. We'll run the competition for at least 2 weeks, until the 9th November before we pick winners. Late entries may and or may not be accepted depending on how lazy we are at the time.

The winner gets $100 USD worth of steam or GOG games of their choice. Runners-up will get $50 USD worth of games. Judges decisions are final and no bribes will be accepted.

Also, here's to 20 years of complaining about RPGs.

Atlet

Arcane
Vatnik
I want someone to paint something fueled by this spirit: "I want my RPGs to appeal to the male fantasy and not try to appeal to "gamer girls", gaymers, trannies, homosexuals, minorities, faggots, etc. Just give me my white straight male RPGs with chicks with big boobs that need saving and don't have every second "female" NPC sound like they'd be ready to get in a pissing contest with me, standing upright."

Last edited:

communard

Arcane
women-are-plants.jpg

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I may be partially responsible for this, and I am not sorry at all.

In a moment of 100% seriousness from me: Thank you, Dark Underlord, and any associated staff for accepting this Steam Dark Souls Forums refugee with a place where I can talk about my RPGs. May this site last many decades more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom