Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm super glad that I won a third place, but I would've expected winning with the evolutionary tree entry instead. You guys don't fucking love science?

Many thanks anyways, and I hope you all had as much fun seeing the stuff people came up with as I had.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Thanks for selecting me as a runner up!

I think the top 2 were fantastic. The Padded Cell one was my favorite too. It is charming. It shows character, as well a very MS paint look. A simple, yet well drawn loving mad spirit of this place.

2nd is skillfully made, great details. It looked so professional that some people were disturbed.

RPGCodex - Best site on the Internet!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kev Inkline yours was funny, but it's just a meme you copy pasta'd shit on top of with minimal effort or creativity. made for simpletons, no wonder DU likes it

shit is rigged, just look at the ratings. and yes I will rate all of your posts w/ a cuck rating because I am going to larp as heromarine in this thread from now on.. tired of riggers

Unwanted

†††

Patron
DU and the boys
index.jpeg

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Kev Inkline yours was funny, but it's just a meme you copy pasta'd shit on top of with minimal effort or creativity. made for simpletons, no wonder DU likes it
You know, I actually agree with you, it was just a reply/modification to a meme someone else already posted ITT. I'd like to pretend I was runner-up because of my real entry, which I did for science.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm super glad that I won a third place, but I would've expected winning with the evolutionary tree entry instead. You guys don't fucking love science?
In the cases of the runner ups, many of them had multiple entries that helped them win - the actual linked image is just one for reference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom