Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ah, now I realize that you meant 'effort' literally

:kingcomrade:

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
Bollocks, it's a fix.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The competition is closed.

The judges have conferred and made a decision. The results are as follows:

$100 Winner
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17774

$75 Second-Place
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17745

$50 Runner-Ups
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17787
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17743

$20 Participation Trophy
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17768
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17704
https://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?image=17737

Yes, while Lagole Gon's was a grand result, quixotic spoke more to our hearts with Lagole coming in at second place.

Kev Inkline, and Wild Slop's efforts were worthy of consideration.

With Darkozric, KörangarTheMighty, and Bigg Boss winning participation prizes for their efforts.

All winners should PM me about their prizes. The Codex will buy them a GOG game of their choice or contribute to their Steam wallet up to the amount nominated.
Glad to see I made it to the shit list at least. Thakfully a friendo bought me a game this month so I can play games.

Boleskine

Arcane
Kev Inkline yours was funny, but it's just a meme you copy pasta'd shit on top of with minimal effort or creativity. made for simpletons, no wonder DU likes it
You know, I actually agree with you, it was just a reply/modification to a meme someone else already posted ITT. I'd like to pretend I was runner-up because of my real entry, which I did for science.
You can send me half your prize value ($25) via PayPal as commission for the inspiration my entry provided settlement for your plagiarism.

dollars.png

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
quixotic You (a fucking leaf, I should have known) may or may not realize that you've also won a sealed copy of Pillars of Eternity signed by the development team, courtesy of me.

In order to claim your prize, you can provide me with instructions via PM to mail it to any address: your house, your work, someone else's house or work, a PO box, an APO address, etc. You may choose to cede your prize to another Codexer as well, for example, if desired. You don't need to worry about being stalked unless you own a streamside home in Nova Scotia, where I'd enjoy fly fishing.

If you'd like to see the box ritually destroyed, that's also an option.

IMG_20221101_212157789_HDR.jpg

quixotic

Learned
quixotic You (a fucking leaf, I should have known) may or may not realize that you've also won a sealed copy of Pillars of Eternity signed by the development team, courtesy of me.

In order to claim your prize, you can provide me with instructions via PM to mail it to any address: your house, your work, someone else's house or work, a PO box, an APO address, etc. You may choose to cede your prize to another Codexer as well, for example, if desired. You don't need to worry about being stalked unless you own a streamside home in Nova Scotia, where I'd enjoy fly fishing.

View attachment 30625
I cede this to whoever gives this post a Balanced rating first.

Gregz

Arcane

View attachment 30625
I cede this to whoever gives this post a Balanced rating first.

Now that rusty has balanced it, I'm really hoping for the ritual destruction option.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Giving it to yourself then? :M
A signed copy of Pillars would have to be for a superfan of the game (which I am not) or someone who believes it will increase in value. In my estimation, this would be like having a copy of Spider-Man #1 signed by Todd McFarlane, which one might get dozens or possibly a hundred bucks for, but it'll never be Amazing Spider-Man #1 signed by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
The simple fact that it's impossible to give away a sealed and signed copy of PoE—that hardly anyone is willing merely to receive it and allow it to occupy 0.2 m³ of space in their home—is truly the best result I could have hoped for.

As such, its fate may end up being to occupy its own anti-shrine, let's say a rectangular patch of bare floor in a corner of the garage marked off neatly with black electrical tape, the box centered within that perimeter, and with a small laminated placard off to one side that reads: "You will never be able to utilize this space for anything worthwhile."

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Giving it to yourself then? :M
A signed copy of Pillars would have to be for a superfan of the game (which I am not) or someone who believes it will increase in value. In my estimation, this would be like having a copy of Spider-Man #1 signed by Todd McFarlane, which one might get dozens or possibly a hundred bucks for, but it'll never be Amazing Spider-Man #1 signed by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.

I'll take it and cede it to Sensuki

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
The simple fact that it's impossible to give away a sealed and signed copy of PoE—that hardly anyone is willing merely to receive it and allow it to occupy 0.2 m³ of space in their home—is truly the best result I could have hoped for.

As such, its fate may end up being to occupy its own anti-shrine, let's say a rectangular patch of bare floor in a corner of the garage marked off neatly with black electrical tape, the box centered within that perimeter, and with a small laminated placard off to one side that reads: "You will never be able to utilize this space for anything worthwhile."
I'd take it if you're seriously trying to get rid of it.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
quixotic plz quixotic plzzzz I'm begging you over here!

I lost track over the rights, plzzzzz who ends up with them
I'm begging you over here!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom