Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Check out my roguelite first-person dungeon crawler!

What'd you think of it?

• 5/5 - It's awesome!

• 4/5 - It's pretty good.

• 3/5 - It's alright.

• 2/5 - It's bad.

• 1/5 - It's terrible!

• 0/5 - Just fuck off

Results are only viewable after voting.

ithiro

Arcane
Developer
So I guess I should give you guys some keys for the game as sorry for posting a game that's not only NOT an RPG, but ALSO has Masculine and Feminine instead of Male and Female.
And get a free bump!

Kr2Cpad.jpg

Have fun selling these to G2A!

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
you are being generous and that is appreciated. I still hope you have success with your game. good luck.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Didn't notice the masculine feminine till it was too late goddamn it all.
However, it's a pretty good game and I've been having a lot of fun with it. Just finished souls mode and managed to finish it in under an hour. Wish it leaned more towards King's Field style dungeons, but I guess that would be a taller order for something procedurally generated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom