Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Check out the new trailer for Space Wreck, still coming to Early Access in February

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Pahris Entertainment; Space Wreck

Last year we told you about Space Wreck, an upcoming Fallout-inspired isometric space RPG from Codexer Martins "Kamaz" Ceplis. The game was supposed to be out on Early Access this February but was delayed twice, first to August and then to February again, next year. Kamaz has used the extra time to give its character sprites a visual upgrade, which you can see in the new trailer he put together this month. The trailer offers a look at Space Wreck's character system and its implementation of dialogue, stealth and combat.

Cool stuff. Hopefully this will be the game's final six month delay.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Looks like Underrail, which is a good thing. The space wreck theme is also pretty cool.

Hope Kamaz can pull something off!

100371194-304616430532029-8112533577777784014-n.jpg

polo

Magister
Looks like a vintage underrail fallout mix, i like it.

(I did not like the copy pasted guys everywhere)

nowanmai

Novice
Wow, thanks for the expo! I really was not expecting that!

(I did not like the copy pasted guys everywhere)
I hear you -

Thanks guys for the comments! If there's something you don't like or just some random comment, drop it here or in dev thread - I check in frequently.
Vecīt, atceros Tevi no gamez.lv laikiem.
Translation for non-Latvian speakers - "Dude, I so remember You from gamez.lv times."
Projekts man pirmā dzirdēšana un izskatās/izklausās interesants! Visu to labāko!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom