Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Christmas Season

Alex

Arcane
Hey, hello everyone.

I just wanted to point out that, since Christmas season started last Sunday; maybe it would be timely to bring back the "Merry Christmas" rating already?

Alter Sack

Magister
Good idea.

I even found an image that would be absolutely fitting as a basis for the rating, considering recent developments on the codex.

Lil_Bunechi_Merry_Christmas_Nigga-front-large.jpg

Generic-Giant-Spider

I bought everyone gifts.

can't contain excitement

IT'S MAXIE MERCH I DESIGNED MYSELF!

Look you got a Maxie t-shirt, Maxie mug, Maxie buttons, Maxie stickers for the kids, a Maxie videogame, Maxie coasters, Maxie dildo (it works), Maxie book, Maxie pop-up book for that retard Jenkem, Maxie coffee.

I really went all out.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Hope you put your Maxie mug on its Maxie coaster.

Oh look... Maxie mitts! In case your Maxie coffee is a bit too warm for your sissy ass anglo hands.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom