Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Cibele - "Cibele is a game about love, sex, and the internet"

T. Reich

Arcane
From the creator's site: "You play as a 19 year old girl who has become close with a young man she met in an online game. Her relationship with him heats up, becoming more and more intimate with each phone call and private chat."

You play as THIS:
cibele3.png

The game is supposed to be semi-autobiorgaphical, about the author's first love.

I'm confident there's much lulz to be had, but I'm not gonna try it. Anyone heard anything about that shit? Any drama?

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The enduring popularity of animu stuff with the SJW crowd never ceases to amaze me. It's like all their worst nightmares rolled into one.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

She looks better with her natural hair colour.

But the game feels too deep for me.

Essentially it's about the misadventures of a sexually depraved teen who thought she met a guy online who gave a damn about her. Turns out he didn't (big surprise) and just wanted to get in her pants.

On a side note, the amount of time it took me to write this review is about the length of the "game". Worth a dollar maybe, as the overall acting was on par for what you could expect from real life interactions such as this, but do yourself a favor and do not waste your time and money on this short story.

So basically it's a short story about a girl meeting charming mondblut discussing Wizardry 7 and being mesmerized by him.

Machocruz

Arcane
And they say men are obsessed with sex. Almost every time a woman does fiction, sex and relationships are a major theme/topic, and often "abberant" sex at that, like the ass eating scene in the TV show 'Girls.'

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
At least her hair matches her bra.

Watched the video... wtf... she has braces? Is she 15?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
A game for normies, yeah right. I'm sure an average dudebro finds popping moles more interesting even if he's a "non-gamer" and wimminz prefer this type of story in a form of soap opera with normal people instead of some pink hair geeky crap. This game is unappealing to both neckbeards and normies. The only reason to play it may be for comedy(if you have this type of sense of humour) or maybe some horny twerps bought it because they thought there would be naked tits and fucking.

Adon

Arcane
I don't know how hard it is to understand what the normal conventions for video games are and what generally makes them appealing to someone who regularly plays video games and how something like this is outside the norm.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane

If this was true, rom coms and The Sims would be more popular to the "average person" than Mad Max and Fallout 4. The reason they're not is because people don't play games to do things they already experience in real life. Or do she really think only terrorists and cops play Counter Strike?

God, it must be hard to be this dumb. I bet she has to read a manual every night to figure out how to brush her teeth or something.

In regards to the game, I'm not really sure where's the gameplay. I only saw pictures of a girl. Is that it? You play as Windows photo viewer or something? Some sort of visual novel, without having to actually draw stuff? Wait, the story is about herself?

How pretentious do you have to be to think that, out of all fantasy characters that existed and could exist, the most interesting is you and your internet relationship? She seriously thinks her life is more interesting than shooting people in a wasteland? Unless there's a seriously cool minigame to seduce dudes through the internet, I think I'll just avoid this interactive movie.

Angthoron

Arcane
Welp. Games I like to play are usually about things I can't do in real life. I can't be a magic floating entity moving groups of soldiers or vehicles across a map. I can't rocket jump. I can't shoot fireballs.

I can, however, become a girl and have my first relationship as a girl.

So yeah, no. Pass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom