Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I am the only person in 25 years out of this internet crowd who has never been on any medication whatsoever.

You know who else thinks that all medication is bad? Scientologists.

Is that the medication for depression and suicidal thoughts that causes you to be 500% more likely to commit suicide, homicide or felony crimes? Keep winning Gandgolf.

https://www.bmj.com/content/358/bmj.j3697/rr-4

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Will you ever wake up from your eternal slumber and say something sensible? No. You keep zombie-shuffling to the nearest cupboard for another 12 pack of donuts.

But tell us, how does it feel to be a complete and total loser after working on the same boring shit for 20 years? At least Otherside released their piece of shit game in 4 years.

Keep trying, champ! One day you may accidentally have a brain-fart and out do one of my quips.

Zep--

How does it feel to follow me around for 7 years shadowing my every post on RPGCodex and studying my binaries like a human dung beetle for years hoping to glean something gratifying?

Like Baxander, who thinks my game is so worthless he has devoted his entire life to doing 100 hour playthroughs of it over and over again.

Most reasonable doctors would consider both of you to be candidates for institutionalization in the grip of these conflicting emotions.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Also, keep pushing that "Show Ignored Content" button, buffoon. Just goes to show how weak and feeble minded you actually are.

Zep--

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Pharmaceuticals are primarily made to keep those unfortunate enough to enter the medical hamster wheel in a lifelong dependency on said pharmaceuticals.

Not to make patients better, that would *completely* defeat the purpose. Dependent and docile, that is how TPTB prefer their cattle.

Now take your meds and be a good tax miner.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I think everyone is easy. This is why we make babies. What is happening in carrot?

Beastro

Arcane
Says the fat dough-boy with the down's syndrome face...

Zep, do people like you ever worry when you actually no longer have blood flowing into your head? Have you seen a doctor about that?

If I looked in the mirror and saw I was pea green with deep blue circles under my eyes I'd be like "SH*T! Somebody call an ambulance! I need to go to the emergency room!".

You're just looking into the mirror at this ghastly green full blown cyanotic skin like spoiled yogurt with mold spots thinking "Yeah, looking good. Nothing to worry about, I'm aging gracefully."

If I EVER wake up with your complexion I'm going straight to Cost-Co to pick out a cheap casket so they can just get it over with and bury me. What's the point? Living biology is not supposed to look like that. Ever.

I'm starting to suspect that Cleve isn't a neanderthal, but a thesaurus.

How does it feel to follow me around for 7 years shadowing my every post on RPGCodex and studying my binaries like a human dung beetle for years hoping to glean something gratifying?

Like Baxander, who thinks my game is so worthless he has devoted his entire life to doing 100 hour playthroughs of it over and over again.

Most reasonable doctors would consider both of you to be candidates for institutionalization in the grip of these conflicting emotions.

Sounds to me like this is part of the reason why you do what you do on the internet, Cleve. That is, annoying people so much they will go to such lengths with their grudges against you.

It certain does match with what I've seen in others I know that have a eerily similar knack for antagonizing people like you do.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Sounds to me like this is part of the reason why you do what you do on the internet, Cleve. That is, annoying people so much they will go to such lengths with their grudges against you.

It certain does match with what I've seen in others I know that have a eerily similar knack for antagonizing people like you do.
I've got at least 2 who are on my Ignore list who stalks to badmouth me, even knowing that I can't see them. And at least one who will always downrate me regardless of what I am saying because I took a shot at VtMB.

There are some seriously unhinged individuals on the Codex.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
This dude wants to be baxter V2 ( this is part 2... )

!!!uglyassbitch.png

THIS IS A REAL PHOTO OF SIDALPHA.

WHEREAS BAXTER COULD WALK DOWN THE STREET AND PERHAPS PASS FOR A HUMAN, THIS GUY WITHOUT A BAG OVER HIS HEAD IS TECHNICALLY IN VIOLATION OF PUBLIC OBSCENITY LAWS. IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS DUDE I'D WEAR A 4XL JOCKSTRAP OVER MY HEAD WHEN I WAS OUT LIKE THE ELEPHANT MAN TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM MY FACE.

Everybody, SidAlpha is a justiss fiter fiting injustiss and taking down the rich powerful indie devs who miss their deadlines repeatedly or release a game that had some bugs. You can trust your kids with this guy, he is the ultimate justiss fiter.

22b7ee4.png

Last edited:

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
This dude wants to be baxter V2 ( this is part 2... )

View attachment 10152

WHEREAS BAXTER COULD WALK DOWN THE STREET AND PERHAPS PASS FOR A HUMAN, THIS GUY WITHOUT A BAG OVER HIS HEAD IS TECHNICALLY IN VIOLATION OF PUBLIC OBSCENITY LAWS. IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS DUDE I'D WEAR A 4XL JOCKSTRAP OVER MY HEAD WHEN I WAS OUT LIKE THE ELEPHANT MAN TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM MY FACE.

Everybody, SidAlpha is a justiss fiter fiting injustiss and taking down the rich powerful indie devs who miss their deadlines repeatedly or release a game that had some bugs. You can trust your kids with this guy, he is the ultimate justiss fiter.

View attachment 10153

Come on, man...

Please, forget about retarded Sapiens who have no clue what Incline is and just focus on the three most important things:

I - V2

II - Grimoire on GOG

III - Grimoire 2

Thanks.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
View attachment 10152

View attachment 10153

Come one man, that's below the belt.

Maybe the dude just need some love and i know you do too.
Don't you feel it ? Looks like love is in the air.

Might be the beginning of a love story between you two. :love:

Bobby_Typhoon

Novice
If I EVER wake up with your complexion I'm going straight to Cost-Co to pick out a cheap casket so they can just get it over with and bury me.

Now, does Cost-Co sell individual coffins at a reduced price or are you purchasing a bulk thing of coffins at a reduced price? Do they have different options or is it one Kirkland Signature style that is available?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
If I EVER wake up with your complexion I'm going straight to Cost-Co to pick out a cheap casket so they can just get it over with and bury me.

Now, does Cost-Co sell individual coffins at a reduced price or are you purchasing a bulk thing of coffins at a reduced price? Do they have different options or is it one Kirkland Signature style that is available?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Have you ever noticed Cost-Co always positions the casket displays so you see them as you are leaving the cafeteria? It's like they are telling you "If you're eating here regularly, you should really pick out one of these now. Don't leave the decision to your next of kin."

Bastards got rid of the beef burrito. These damn leftists went too far this time. I've had to cut my protein intake down to just 30 pounds a day, I am skin and bones.

Have you ever noticed Cost-Co always positions the casket displays so you see them as you are leaving the cafeteria? It's like they are telling you "If you're eating here regularly, you should really pick out one of these now. Don't leave the decision to your next of kin."

Bastards got rid of the beef burrito. These damn leftists went too far this time. I've had to cut my protein intake down to just 30 pounds a day, I am skin and bones.

Is this why Grimoire V2 is taking so long, because the lefties are starving you?

Lord Andre

Arcane
If you think there is no code from Wizardry in Grimoire, you're just fucking stupid and have no idea how programming works.

Of course he used code in Grimoire he learned along the way working with Sirtech. If he didn't, he's even more stupid than we all think.

Is it code by code 1:1 lifts, who knows. It could be. But for him to pretend that's not the case is just sad and unrealistic from a programming stand point.

Zep--

I do know how programming works and the idea that Cleve stole code from Wizardry is unconvincing. You can lift maybe some parts like inventory handling or some other relatively self-contained system but even so you'd still need to integrate it with the rest of your shit. If I lift an A* example off the internet and modify it to work for my game does that mean I stole the code? To claim yes is a stretch to me.

The alternative is what? he lifted everything, kitchen sink and all? That's even more unlikely. The sheer amount of spaghetti would make the stolen code unusable even to a veteran programmer unless he wrote it himself and if he wrote it himself, who cares? Fuck companies that go "you wrote the code while working for me, I own it.". You don't own shit bitch. It's code not poetry. Go fuck yourself.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
If I lift an A* example off the internet and modify it to work for my game does that mean I stole the code? To claim yes is a stretch to me.

If it copyrighted shit, then yes. Open source, no.

I'm sure Sirtech (or someone else now) retains all copyrights to their code, done by contractors or not.

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom