Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

Generic-Giant-Spider

You've heard the phrase, "a face only a mother could love."

Well that's a face only an orphanage would accept. BWAHAHAHA!

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
The guy probably should get a neckbeard and blue hair to appear even more beta.

He doesnt look too healthy, probably due to a bad diet consisting of mostly GMO soy and concentrated corn syrup plus a lack of sleep.

Baff

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Oh and Baff :shittydog:

O0rP0vpO_o.png

That there is some good detective work...

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
For 25 years on the internet I have been told to get on my meds by people who revealed shortly thereafter they were on a steady cocktail of SSRIs. I am the only person in 25 years out of this internet crowd who has never been on any medication whatsoever.

Always in one forum thread it's "This guy Cleve is totally insane, his meds are not working and he's totally mentally ill for the things he said" and then two threads over on the DEPRESSION SUPPORT forum they are posting threads with titles like HELP MY ZOLOFT HAS STOPPED WORKING in which they describe the past 12 years they have been taking psychotropic drugs and how none of them has worked.

SidAlpha looks like he is waiting on a coroner's slab for the embalming machine to warm up.

I did not acquire my cheery glow and healthy complexion at 56 by drinking soy milk and vegetable oil cocktails to wash down SSRIs. All of these guys look like they are at death's door. Seriously.

Zep Zepo looked practically green in the photos I saw of him. He appears to have not seen the sun since the 60's when he skipped bail out of the U.S. on child molestation charges.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
For 25 years on the internet I have been told to get on my meds by people who revealed shortly thereafter they were on a steady cocktail of SSRIs. I am the only person in 25 years out of this internet crowd who has never been on any medication whatsoever.

Always in one forum thread it's "This guy Cleve is totally insane, his meds are not working and he's totally mentally ill for the things he said" and then two threads over on the DEPRESSION SUPPORT forum they are posting threads with titles like HELP MY ZOLOFT HAS STOPPED WORKING in which they describe the past 12 years they have been taking psychotropic drugs and how none of them has worked.

SidAlpha looks like he is waiting on a coroner's slab for the embalming machine to warm up.

:lol:

redactir

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
I made a private complaint about the post to Reddit, their "forum moderator" goes and makes a public Youtube video about my private complaint? Reddit is without question the elephant graveyard of human genetics.

This guy Ginger Bottlespin decided that part of his duties as forum moderator involve going public with private complaints that almost certainly apply to his forum policies?

If you want to accuse me of criminal plagiarism of source code from Sir-Tech, you need to post the evidence in tandem for that wild baseless accusation or else take it down.

This SidAlpha guy is basically a living museum of endrocinal disruptors. Science should study this guy in a lab to find out exactly what is going wrong in generation Soya.

https://innovation-awards.nl/en-us/innovation/vault-os

"This was built from the ground up by a core of ex-Google engineers."

Is this why you shutdown Vault OS ? You said you had some issues with google coming after you. Basically it's a Bethesda's Scroll
s incident

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Vault OS eh?

Those ex google engineers better prepare for the wrath of Cleveland Mark Blakemore.

I guess Cleve is doing 5 ton deadlifts right now to get in shape for that bout of fisticuffs in a public place (maybe that gym in the slums of New York, where the fight of the century Cleve vs Zep almost took place, if it wasnt for Zep calling in sick with soy related illnesses).

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
No, Cleve has to fight the other Grimoire FPS guys first, then their lawyer, then some other random internet stranger I forget, then Bax the bug boy, then me, then Sid Alpha.

He's got a full card when it comes to fights that'll never happen.

Zep--

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No, Cleve has to fight the other Grimoire FPS guys first, then their lawyer, then some other random internet stranger I forget, then Bax the bug boy, then me, then Sid Alpha.

Zep--
Said the guy that run away from a battle. I was all hyped for your battle with the glorious Clave,and then you cucked away.

Cael

Arcane

Zep--
Said the guy that run away from a battle. I was all hyped for your battle with the glorious Clave,and then you cucked away.
The slapfight is spreading! Run! Run for your dignity!

Generic-Giant-Spider

Vault OS eh?

Those ex google engineers better prepare for the wrath of Cleveland Mark Blakemore.

I guess Cleve is doing 5 ton deadlifts right now to get in shape for that bout of fisticuffs in a public place (maybe that gym in the slums of New York, where the fight of the century Cleve vs Zep almost took place, if it wasnt for Zep calling in sick with soy related illnesses).

Now is as good a time as any to tell you that I am outrageously jealous of your avatar.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Says the fat dough-boy with the down's syndrome face...

Zep, do people like you ever worry when you actually no longer have blood flowing into your head? Have you seen a doctor about that?

If I looked in the mirror and saw I was pea green with deep blue circles under my eyes I'd be like "SH*T! Somebody call an ambulance! I need to go to the emergency room!".

You're just looking into the mirror at this ghastly green full blown cyanotic skin like spoiled yogurt with mold spots thinking "Yeah, looking good. Nothing to worry about, I'm aging gracefully."

If I EVER wake up with your complexion I'm going straight to Cost-Co to pick out a cheap casket so they can just get it over with and bury me. What's the point? Living biology is not supposed to look like that. Ever.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual

Will you ever wake up from your eternal slumber and say something sensible? No. You keep zombie-shuffling to the nearest cupboard for another 12 pack of donuts.

But tell us, how does it feel to be a complete and total loser after working on the same boring shit for 20 years? At least Otherside released their piece of shit game in 4 years.

Keep trying, champ! One day you may accidentally have a brain-fart and out do one of my quips.

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom