Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Sovard said:
We are also looking for some more bros to play Men of War: Assault Squad. Three potential candidates so far if anyone wants to get in on it.

Aiming for the weekend.

Count me in, I've been longing for some mow action.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
FRTSF054.gif

WhiteGamer

Educated
Looking to start up some games [L4D2, Payday, Hells Reach etc], get on Steam if you're interested.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If any of you guys play L4D2, I'm down for versus or campaigns.

WhiteGamer

Educated
Xor said:
If any of you guys play L4D2, I'm down for versus or campaigns.

As am I, although i'm more up for playing custom campaigns, like the Zelda one or Mario one. There are some real nifty custom maps/campaigns out there.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
L4D2 I have. I'd prefer regular co-op over versus, unless we got enough people to do 2 teams of codexers. I got my fill of random morons to last me a lifetime.

WhiteGamer

Educated
Co-op is fine with me. I need to pull the game off of my hard drive real quick, but since it's the modded game, it'll take me about a half an hour.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So is payday any good? I'm reluctant to touch anything Sony Online Entertainment is affiliated with in any way.

WhiteGamer

Educated
Xor said:
So is payday any good? I'm reluctant to touch anything Sony Online Entertainment is affiliated with in any way.

Payday is fine until you start getting tazered through walls and when the game spawns riot shield guys that you cant get past at the end of a corridor and you cannot lure them out.

Other than that, it's alright

Multi-headed Cow

I joined the chat all eager to do some crimes and then all the Payday players left and quit at the same time and I feel so alone. SO ALONE.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If I'm not doing anything else I'm up for a game of Payderp or left 4 derp 2

I think that's the extent of my co-op library.

Bruticis

So no interest in Brink for the group considering the $5 sale? The game is really that bad, eh?

WhiteGamer

Educated
Bruticis said:
So no interest in Brink for the group considering the $5 sale? The game is really that bad, eh?

Yes, it is that bad. Also, if you have an ATI card, don't even try and steal it for free. The game might as well be a 360 disc trying to run a pc drive, it just will not work for ATI users. Only NVIDIA users can play the game, and the online community is dead anyway, so why waste your money?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bruticis said:

It's pretty awful. Might as well just play TF2. At $5 I would be it but for the fact there is basically no single player campaign -- it's just multiplayer with (shitty) bots.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Ed123 said:
Sovard needs to remember to take some screenies of us getting run over by our own tanks next time :lol:
Fixed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom