Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Killing Floor will be free to play this week from the 8th to the 11th. Might be a good occasion to people to try it.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Was out of town, I'm up for MOWAS anytime! Did you guys get any better? :lol:

Also, convince me to play KF. Payday really neutered L4D and KF for me because the normal zombies don't have ranged attacks.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Mangoose said:
Oo! I got another one! Anyone have Guild Wars?

Used to, but ages ago I had my account haxx0red by the chinese in a rather embarrasing LP-related incident. I tried contacting NCSoft asking to have it reopened but never got a response and couldn't be arsed to try again. But of a shame since it also meant I lost my CoV account. No way I'm grinding a new character without access to my ovn private Villain base with moneys, upgrades and crafting materials from my lv40s.

Once the GW2 closed beta starts and I get a key, I'll pick it up again I guess.

OTOH I'd be up for Subspace (or Continuum as it's called these days), especially Trenchwars.

I could also be talked into a few games of Go (say, on Kiseido) but I haven't thought about - let alone played - it in 14 years and I'm probably super-rusty.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T said:
Mangoose said:

I have Nightfall, though I've barely played it.
I've got Nightfall and Prophecies... I mean if we get 4 people we'd be so much truer to our RPG heritage than playing those popamole L4D2/Payday/KF games.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Mangoose said:
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T said:
Mangoose said:

I have Nightfall, though I've barely played it.
I've got Nightfall and Prophecies... I mean if we get 4 people we'd be so much truer to our RPG heritage than playing those popamole L4D2/Payday/KF games.

I hear d&d online is free - if somewhat depopulated - and has some nifty co-op dungeons even at level 1

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'd be up for DDO. I haven't played it before so I could pick whatevs if we're getting a KKKodex party going. Maybe a wuzzard, rogue or paladumb.

Does anyone have any experience with Iron Grip: Marauders? It's supposedly a f2p turn-based strategy MMO. If it's monocle, we might make a Kodex Kool Klan there. I'm dying for a decent multiplayer TBS.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Ulminati said:
I'd be up for DDO. I haven't played it before so I could pick whatevs if we're getting a KKKodex party going. Maybe a wuzzard, rogue or paladumb.

Does anyone have any experience with Iron Grip: Marauders? It's supposedly a f2p turn-based strategy MMO. If it's monocle, we might make a Kodex Kool Klan there. I'm dying for a decent multiplayer TBS.

DDO is F2P right now, right? I'd be up for trying that out with you guys.

Bruticis

I'd be up for GW, haven't played in ages but have all the content.

Bruticis

Also, speaking of free to play, there's LoTR, which I hear is good. And, I've always been dying to play a UO private shard (with old PVP rules) but I doubt many of you new kiddies could stomach that game.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I would be down for some DDO. I will also check out KF when it is free to play this week.

I haven't tried LoTR but I would be willing to give it a try. I think that I paid some money a long time ago for some stuff on DDO so I will see if I can resurrect my old account.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
DDO is better for group centric dungeon delving. LOTRO you'll spend a lot of time doing repetitive MMO overland quests between dungeon tiers so meh.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I could go for DDO, but I go on vacation at the end of the week, so it's not worth for me to start it.

Else KF is getting new weapons and a new map on Thursday when the free week-end starts, and it also appears that the Xmas zeds will make their return at that time.

Edit: Yup, it's been confirmed that Twisted Xmas 2 will start tomorrow and add with it the new weapons and a new map. That means the Xmas zeds will also be back to allow people to unlock the missing achivements in order to unlock the Bad Santa character.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
On DDO I am on the server called Cannith and my name is CGravy of the Codex if anyone wants to try it out.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I completely forgot which server we were playing on in DDO bros (Gragt, Mangoose & Sovard) lol
DDO is sweet. And by sweet I mean that everyone is so friendly it's terrible. DDO is the only MMO where I had the most of real fun.

I think there's a brolist in Tribes Ascend too, but I wonder if it lets bros play on the same server.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Y'all need to get DCS Black Shark so you can coop killing Georgians with me and overtenemy. The uh, *ahem* free version doesn't have any restrictions on multiplayer.

MetalCraze

Arcane
SMA, I need to buy a good joystick for that first. Black Shark seems like a good game, although clearly made by Hamsters like everything from ED.

anus_pounder

Arcane
4 fellow codexers have the recently released APB : Reloaded apparently. What are your thoughts on this ? I read a rather damning impression of it from a fellow codexer in another topic, was wondering if its really as bad as he said.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom