Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview: Larian Studios

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
I asked pretty much every question the posters here requested, including the one about Swen's hair loss, and if I went to Todd with a full thread of Codex community questions...

I bet they'd call it off before the third question is asked.

Than make it these 2 questions really large ones with extensive 1-hour answer.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It occurs to me that what with our having retards for posters in this place, i was misunderstood. Let me rephrase in easy English:

- Some of you confuse 'butthurt' with being out of patience (with kids and what they post here); guess it comes with being your age; you need employ more grey matter next time around. Just like your folks, we too can get tired of you.
- I corrected a smartass that blamed DU for something DU had nothing to do with.
- I implied twice (but with you being retards, you missed it) that my problem is not the delay per se, but rather the fact that said delay was not accompanied with some form of.. explaining? Justification? Name it as you will.
- I even hinted as to my reasoning, it being that no, this is not about 'butthurt', but rather about 'face'. When a studio invites you for an interview and you never post it, chances are you look bad; as a site. Could have been better if some explanation for said delay was made available, somewhere.
- As to how "i'm always like this or that", had you not being at the age of 12, you might have noticed how it is only to retards (such as yourselves) that i respond in such a manner. Should have rung a bell, but.. there you go :)

Thank you for reading; both you mud people rating my posts above, and you lovely Latrino above playing it smartass. A very good evening to you all.

JarlFrank thanks again for taking the time to post.
yup. massive autism confirmed

Aenra

Release is soon!

I'd wait for October, so we can preview it after it's launched.
Very avant-garde, no one's done this before. We could set a new trend here, codex exclusive, "Time Travelling and Historical Meaning in the Post-Contemporary".

Major hit.

( /friendly )

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom