Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codexian GOTY 2019

Chose the one true ruller of 2019!

• Total voters

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I've played Pathfinder for a full year, and most of 2019. During that time I have had 20 failed unfair iron man runs, one successful unfair run, and another unfair run in conjunction with a guide that I am currently working on. The games that I managed to play and finish this year have been:
-Battle Brothers: I have dumped about a hundred hours into it. It's a good tactical turn based game.
-Baldur's Gate 1: I have managed to complete the first one on Legacy of Bhaal, and am currently working on finishing the second one on Legacy of Bhaal, but who knows when I finish that playthrough. Ideally I would like to go back and beat Baldur's Gate 1 with the Sword Coast Stratagems mod, but who knows when I get around to that.

I can't be arsed to remember anything else. I haven't personally played Disco Elysium, so I can't comment on its quality or lack thereof. Let's see if Pathfinder 2 releases soon, if it doesn't release this year, I'm perfectly content with replaying Kingmaker or Baldur's Gate for the 50th time.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I bought and played Pathfinder when it was new, for all of about an hour, but it ran like ass and took ten years to load so I gave up. I knew full well they'd be fixing it for years. I should probably try it now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom