Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Codexian Wasteland 2 Location + Statue Fund-Raising Drive

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Johnwaynegacypogo.jpg

Harpsichord

Arcane
Just tell him my handle is Kaiserin, and I coined 'RPG Codex is for Fags,' then his imagination is welcome to run wild from there.

hakuroshi

Augur
If a small old cannon can be fitted in somehow it would be great :) Nothing special otherwise.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Clever boy that MCA; induce codexians to donate plenty to the WL2 kickstarter, to help Fargo raise enough cash to hire both himself and his company. He must have plenty of points in Barter. ;)

Having those custom avatars around will bring further incline to the codex though, so it's for a worthy cause.

Edit: Anybody know who that "MarquisDeCodex" is BTW? Andhaira?

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I wan't my troll to be crushed by a gigantic teapot that crashed through a computer monitor.

Next to the corpse a math sheet with some badly calculated projection matrices....

....its currently relevant, 3.3 core is a bitch and GLM is for pussies.

But...Temp should have a say in the matter if he will.

Lonerville

Educated
Give him full creative control on my drawing. I don't mind if it has my username in it or not.

Temaperacl

Erudite
But...Temp should have a say in the matter if he will.
Bull. I may have donated a little in your and other people's names, but that doesn't give me any say in what you get for the donation. If we had reached some sort of prior agreement then I would have input subject to the terms of our agreement, but the donation was made without an agreement, without your knowledge, and without your consent. That means that I have no claim on anything deriving from it either from a legal or from a moral standpoint. The money is in there, totalled, and the source of it is no longer relevant. In other words, treat it as if you donated the money and go from there.

The only thing I would like to amend on mine is if he is going to use my username, to instead use RvJ, that's it.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It took 10 fucking years to finally see the INCLINE of cRPG's. And the codex was a proud sponsor.

:TearOfAnEagle:

cutterjohn

Cipher
Sorry to say that I didn't contribute as I recall the original game as I(well my parents) bought it and I had fun with it, but I would NOT like to see it faithfully reproduced today, and besides I was never really sold on the post-apocalyptic crap RPGs as they weren't all that wonderful beyond the fanboi maundering that they weren't somehow less cliched than better developed and fleshed out fantasy RPGs.

Personally I would have contributed the minimal amt. to get the game had I been aware of this kickstarter thingy at the time, but I'd be MUCH MORE INCLINED to grossly OVERFUND something like Darklands 2, or a REAL NW Bard's Tale sandbox game(presuming retention of RPG rules and mechanisms).

Post-apocalyptic is just well.. yeah well to me. The ONLY reason that I ever campaigned to buy Wateland, and then purchased Fallout 1&2 on my own were siply that they were decent RPGs even though I'm not a fan of post-apocalyptic genre, along with fucking zombies/vampires/fuckall weirdo occultic shit which seems to be pre-occupying an unnatural proportion of developers today, well except the dimwits that made the ultra yawn Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning... reckoning their bankruptcy I imagine...

Deleted member 7219

So. Has anyone who's played the beta seen the Codex location or whatever it is meant to be? Or will this only be included in the final version?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
After contacting everyone who didn't say they'd pass, we still have 10 Wasteland 2 keys (Steam or GOG) left. If you donated to our fundraiser, didn't get a key from us, and would like one. Now is your time to PM me.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I can't remember if I donated or not. I apparently donated to the D:OS one but forgot about it, so I might have donated to this as well. Can you check? It would have been my nick and hotmail, probably, through PayPal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom