Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Codex's Unspoken Protocols

kazgar

Arcane
We certainly don't talk about the HTTPS protocol at the codex.

Murk

Arcane
Shackleton I wonder how curious meme historians are about the KC poll option meme. It's been alive for a long time, well before the common acceptance of what we consider a "meme" came around.

It is also completely abandoned any connection to its original conception; at this point people just do it to do it.

We certainly don't talk about the HTTPS protocol at the codex.

But what is the protocol for discussing the Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure protocol?

protocol

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Shackleton I wonder how curious meme historians are about the KC poll option meme. It's been alive for a long time, well before the common acceptance of what we consider a "meme" came around.

It seems that Jasede started it back in 2007 with polls like this:

What's your sexual orientation?
  1. Heterosexual
  2. Bisexual / Bi-Curious
  3. Homosexual
  4. Kingcomrade
Another so-called internet girl arrives!

So, all the bets are off-

Is reggie...

a) A fat nerd
b) KC
c) A real woman?

Can you find the redundant option? ( ;) )

...which proceeded to this:

I found that putting a KC option in every recent sex-related poll is a disturbing trend.

Then others became very demanding regarding the KC option cargo cult:

Where the fuck is kc option you fucking cunt whore.
Where my kc option you fucker.
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KC OPTION!!?!?!?!

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
10/10 for Codexian detective work! :salute:

1. Heterosexual
  2. Bisexual / Bi-Curious
  3. Homosexual
  4. Kingcomrade

2007 was a simpler, more naive time...

Murk

Arcane
There's a few jokes there, I think. At some point everyone was accused of being a KC alt similar to the "sup drog?" now.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Forums like the codex must feel like haven to faggots. Just think about it,surrounded by a bunch of fat dudes with dominant personality that want to beat you and fuck you up.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

1. Heterosexual
  2. Bisexual / Bi-Curious
  3. Homosexual
  4. Kingcomrade
Another so-called internet girl arrives!

So, all the bets are off-

Is reggie...

a) A fat nerd
b) KC
c) A real woman?

Can you find the redundant option? ( ;) )

...which proceeded to this:

I found that putting a KC option in every recent sex-related poll is a disturbing trend.

Then others became very demanding regarding the KC option cargo cult:

Where the fuck is kc option you fucking cunt whore.
Where my kc option you fucker.
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KC OPTION!!?!?!?!

No I believe it was before 2007.

kingcomrade had been sort of a class clown for quite some time, and 2007 was already the year of Andhaira.

I also cannot remenber that he was worse than a lot of other people, what made him a legend was the sheer amount of inanity that he could create in very short time.

If I remember right that is. My memory sometimes fades on things so far in the past. Especially times before my join date as I was just browsing a bit and did not pay enough attention.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
You have too much time at hands it seems.

Well then whatevers. Ask Infinitron, he probably has a full dossier for the Israeli army on his desk.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
You're kind of an idiot aren't you?

887671b94696eefc7f6465bb69efa031.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom