Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Colony Ship Early Access Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Can you yaw the camera?
It's fixed.

Think imma do a troll run bringing again my solo MC Hammer and murderhobo as many npcs as I can, wanna save a more "serious" playthrough for the full release.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
How do you move the camera angles?

My first character btw:
5pvVwUi.jpg

Money I sent to my PayPal account few days ago still haven't arrived. :argh: And I hoped to boost Iron Tower steam algorithm on the launch day.

ADL

Prophet
Shit, I didn't realize this was on GoG.

Elhoim Vault Dweller

Will it hurt you guys at all if someone refunds on Steam and rebuys on GoG? In terms of like Steam reputation or something, like when someone refunds a Paypal payment?
I'm interested in the answer to this too. From my understanding, Valve withholds payments on Steam so the developer doesn't get hit with the transaction fee for refunded titles.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Being from a shithole country, most Steam currency conversions normally work out in my favor. But because this is Iron Tower, I feel like a fucking low-life criminal having bought the Steam Early Access at a price corresponding to less than 5 USD.

Vault Dweller is there a way I can support Iron Tower more directly?

18€ here but it feels dirt cheap compared to the competition.

Basante

Novice
I'll be certainly looking to invest into this game, setting is amazing, like Aurora from Kim Stanley Robinson. Just if I had a bit more time for gaming. Sigh.

thesecret1

Arcane
I've got two small requests: First of all, can you please reload all the weapons automatically after the fight is over? I forget every single damn time. Second, can you reset all the chosen attack modes after the fight is over back to regular? I always forget that one too and end up wasting AP on bullseyes and the like.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Tbh even without the contradictory portrait, using empty and lifeless as adjectives at the same time seems a bit overkill. Hell, one might even argue that gaze would be a much more appropriate noun than eyes, given the context.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Noticed a softlock bug:
Playing the mayor's storyline and being sent to deal with the reinforcements on the upper level, if you try to close the gates but don't have the needed computer skill the gate will stay closed and locked, but you will go to combat. Can't reach the enemies, they can't reach you so you have to reload
F395716724ED7A89FF7A2C5F25E5C2BF90050E1A
Is there a way to ditch companions after you recruit them? Because if so I can't find it and I feel there should be a way to tell them to wait in your apartment (or just dismiss them entirely). Especially since you may want to replace an early one with someone who joins later.

I'm also not sure what to make of the general lack of perks that aren't about combat.

Having quite a lot of fun, although I wound up playing "easy mode" with this character (low cha high int talker). Combat is pretty tricky to figure out, seems I forgot most of what I learned in the combat demo.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Game is good, and gives you multiple options to solve quests. However, as usual it has the same fundamental problem as AoD. As a pure fighter character you will much more experience and better gear that you will over leveled compared to other characters.

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

thesecret1

Arcane
I've got a bug in the quest where you help Jed shoot some goons. After killing everyone, Jed will again ask if I'm ready to go. If I say yes, I will get teleported back to the door, I will get the same dialogue (with the now dead goons), and the situation repeats – Jed asks if I'm ready to go and teleports me to the door.

Anyone got this issue as well?

EDIT: Adding image. Also, the bug persists even after restarting the game and doing nothing except going straight for the mission.

EDIT #2:
It seems to be caused by trying to talk first (I try impersonating and fail that check). If I attack straight away, the quest works as intended.

Last edited:

RegionalHobo

Scholar
I've got a bug in the quest where you help Jed shoot some goons. After killing everyone, Jed will again ask if I'm ready to go. If I say yes, I will get teleported back to the door, I will get the same dialogue (with the now dead goons), and the situation repeats – Jed asks if I'm ready to go and teleports me to the door.

Anyone got this issue as well?

i did this quest, no bugs for me

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Potato-conscious, I bought it from GoG. I have to say I have scratched my heads a few times reading those intro screens; it was not easy for me to understand the faction situation, but I can fathom you might want to keep it confusing at the beginning...

RegionalHobo

Scholar
so, it s not possible to install implants in the companions right? guess it makes sense plot wise

Alphons

Cipher
Rerolled my Hammerite Janus from the combat demo and started exterminating fools.

So far game seems pretty generous with thieving skills (several opportunities to train lockpicking and stealing).

Anyone knows what "unique deals" in Master Trader feat means? Fallout Nevada had some Barter checks that unlocked some useful stuff in trader's inventory (mostly energy cells and skill books), but also a unique weapon in Las Vegas.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
For unlimited money, just sell 1 bullet at a time, it will sell for the amount of your entire stack. Be sure to have a big stack when you begin. Then after you sold 50 bullets one at a time, buy the entire stack back in one operation. Rinse and repeat a couple times, you're the richest guy around.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom