Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Colony Ship Update #51: Early Access on April 6

Unwanted

Savecummer

Latest Doxxer Account
Edgy
games that I (probably) will like
+
I am one of AoD critics that consider the game to be neither engaging nor fun nor do I find the setting to be good.
havent seen this much battered wife in a long time...
JB2bE4n.png

Have you seen how Learn by Doing plays out? Check out Nerdcommandos 2 different solo runs.
Its metagaming dialed up to AOD^3

vota DC

Augur
why buy a game in early access when the developer/publisher has been known to put their game in cheap fanatical bundles? pay 25 now for one chapter and then wait for the rest or wait until it's completed and completely done and grab it in a bundle or when he drops the price

:thinking:

Because I am cautiously optimistic about the game and I want to support developers making games that I (probably) will like.

Mind you I am one of AoD critics that consider the game to be neither engaging nor fun nor do I find the setting to be good. Heck I would refund it through Steam if only I realized what kind of game it is sooner.

But from this game demo, (and in some way, Dungeon Rats), having a party and changing the retarded progression curve of AoD looks promising enough.

Dungeon Rats was 90% combat 10% some charm check and playing Macgyver. But this gmae is supposed to be a bit more aodesque....now with npc there is still a point to have MC combat focused? Also can you do the opposite with a oogaboogamesmash MC and NPC that do the talk?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom