Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Controversial opinions about RPGs that you know deep down are true.

Rat King

Educated
The only Morrigan I know is Morrigan Aensland the SUCCUBUS from Darkstalkers.

HUGE TITS.

IMPOSSIBLE HIPS.

FAT ASS.

TINY WAIST.

PERFECT.

The COMPARISON:

latest

Trashy trailer park looking skank.
Small tits promising insufficient milk for young.
Overly pale complexion likely due to countless hours of being a weird witch whore.
Probably has osteoporosis due to the above making her ill-fitting for HIGH ADVENTURE.
A solid 6/10 when inebriated.

latest

Classy haircut promoting a coquette look.
Gigantic tits that refuse to bow to Western faggotry.
Healthy complexion, can change it to whatever she wishes because she was made to fuck.
Will produce amazing demonspawn that will one day enslave humanity with any luck at all.
A HARD 11/10 even if you're gay.

Don't @ me.
You are a man of fucking culture, mad respect.
Leliana's voice is still sexy af though and a redhead too so i'd argue that she's a solid 8/10 still.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I wonder if all animu exists to overcompensate the complexes that Japs have. Jap girls usually have small tits, but animu girls have tits size of watermelon. Same thing going on with eyes. I guess that same thing is going on with schlongs in hentai, but I'm not "cultured" enough to know for sure

Generic-Giant-Spider

I think they censor the COCK in Japan.

But they get around this with BIG THROBBING TENTACLES, BABY. Just imagine being with a Japanese girl and worrying if you could ever stack up to an octopus.

Squids are the new bulls.

Generic-Giant-Spider

God, just think... you work hard to pay the bills and do the hours all week to afford a better life for you and your pearl of the Orient honey. Friday night, end of the work week, you look forward to going home and being with your lovely Amaya. You saw she recently bought some clothing, putting the puzzle together in your head it forms a cosplay of your favorite anime girl. You know you're getting that tonight and go home just a little quicker.

You enter into your dojo or sliding door thing, I'm racist and think Japan is stuck in the Feudal era, but you walk into your humble abode... and you see it. You're met with it. The squid you were to eat tonight before your passionate lovemaking is on top of your precious Amaya. It has her, but she is making no attempt to resist, if anything she's inviting it. Oh my God, and she's even dressed as your videogame waifu while taking it. She's screaming, hollering, saying whatever is Japanese for "FUCK ME SQUID-SAMA" and you can only watch. You're frozen as this impossibly hung cephalopod is having its way with your girl.

But what can you do? You're a powerless and goofy little gaijin. You can only watch, tears in your eyes, and jerk off in shame.

You've been ink'd.

shudders

That's the way she goes, sometimes.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
God, just think... you work hard to pay the bills and do the hours all week to afford a better life for you and your pearl of the Orient honey. Friday night, end of the work week, you look forward to going home and being with your lovely Amaya. You saw she recently bought some clothing, putting the puzzle together in your head it forms a cosplay of your favorite anime girl. You know you're getting that tonight and go home just a little quicker.

You enter into your dojo or sliding door thing, I'm racist and think Japan is stuck in the Feudal era, but you walk into your humble abode... and you see it. You're met with it. The squid you were to eat tonight before your passionate lovemaking is on top of your precious Amaya. It has her, but she is making no attempt to resist, if anything she's inviting it. Oh my God, and she's even dressed as your videogame waifu while taking it. She's screaming, hollering, saying whatever is Japanese for "FUCK ME SQUID-SAMA" and you can only watch. You're frozen as this impossibly hung cephalopod is having its way with your girl.

But what can you do? You're a powerless and goofy little gaijin. You can only watch, tears in your eyes, and jerk off in shame.

You've been ink'd.

shudders

That's the way she goes, sometimes.
Videogames writing may very well be forever shit, but at least we have our creative fanfic-writing friendly neighborhood tarantula.

Cat Dude

Savant
I wonder if all animu exists to overcompensate the complexes that Japs have. Jap girls usually have small tits, but animu girls have tits size of watermelon. Same thing going on with eyes. I guess that same thing is going on with schlongs in hentai, but I'm not "cultured" enough to know for sure

But jap girls have sexier nipples

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
My opinion about fan service. There are a good and a bad place to make fan service. A prostitute wearing almost no cloths on VTMB is OK. A Succubus being provocative like Morrigan from DarkStalkers is OK but i hate bikini armor.

aXJTAxkG8opb3XUtgM4OMOx11CQIz_y5jIdhe69qA68.jpg

But the best Succubus is IMO Albedo

iu

iu

And here is a controversial opinion. If Ainz should have turned into a vampire instead of aa Lich, he could enjoy the most perfect waifu ever. This is why vampirism > lichdoom.

I think they censor the COCK in Japan.

Correct me if i an wrong, but there are companies who export movies(since the law doesn't affect outside market), then import their own movies only to show uncensored. This workaround works?

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
My opinion about fan service. There are a good and a bad place to make fan service. A prostitute wearing almost no cloths on VTMB is OK. A Succubus being provocative like Morrigan from DarkStalkers is OK but i hate bikini armor.

Yeah I guess that's controversial on the Codex but bikini armor is fucking stupid. Maybe if you're a barbarian class type in a tropical setting, but anywhere else... blah. It just looks hokey and cheesy. When I see metal thongs I laugh my ass off and then feel bad for the people aroused by it. You can do super sexy designs, even ones that show a lot of skin, without resorting to that dumb shit. See Morrigan, mentioned in this thread.

DraQ

Arcane

HUGE TITS.

IMPOSSIBLE HIPS.

FAT ASS.

TINY WAIST.

PERFECT.

The COMPARISON:

latest

Overly pale complexion likely due to countless hours of being a weird witch whore.
Probably has osteoporosis due to the above making her ill-fitting for HIGH ADVENTURE.

latest

Healthy complexion, can change it to whatever she wishes because she was made to fuck.
Will produce amazing demonspawn that will one day enslave humanity with any luck at all.

Don't @ me.
You are a man of fucking culture
As in black?

Cat Dude

Savant
You can do super sexy designs, even ones that show a lot of skin, without resorting to that dumb shit.
Just two words: latex suit. Who needs armor and shit when you can have your personal dominatrix in full body tight black latex suit?

I hate fanservice in any form of entertainment. Who they want to pander to? Ugly 30 plus years old virgin neckbeards who happened to be most of codexers here?

Rat King

Educated

HUGE TITS.

IMPOSSIBLE HIPS.

FAT ASS.

TINY WAIST.

PERFECT.

The COMPARISON:

latest

latest

Don't @ me.
You are a man of fucking culture
As in black?
I said fucking, not raping.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Yes. I tried playing Witcher 3 like that but gave up when an NPC told me to scour an entire forest for some werewolf.

There are games like Dishonored and Deus Ex: Human Revolution where you can turn the markers completely off and be fine. There are others like Witcher 3 and Skyrim where you don't get enough information and still need them, but you can remove them from the HUD and just see them on the map for a more immersive experience.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom