Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

cool article idea

Discussion in 'The cRPG Player's Handbook' started by Zed, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Zed Codex Staff Patron

Zed
    Codex USB, 2014
    how about a picture article about key-wheels and other stuff people got in ye olden gameboxes

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  2. flabbyjack Arcane

flabbyjack
    Make sure to talk about the Wasteland 1 book with numbered entries and the game would tell you 'read page 83 paragraph 2'. It took too many bytes (1 byte per letter!) to store all the text on the game disc. And the first page was a spoiler-preventer 'Hey jerk, don't just read through this!'

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    Gazing at his slowly refilling game shelves ;-)
    Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Which games are you thinking of?

^ Top  
  4. Zed Codex Staff Patron

Zed
    Codex USB, 2014
    I don't know. That's why I'd like to read an article about it.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.