Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Could an admin(other then ex) please verify something?

Avé

Liturgist
Ex edited two of my posts, doubling the size of one, and tacking on the same spam to a second.

Could you please check the physical logs?

The posts in question are the first two by me on the second page of this topic

Ta

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Avè said:

There are no logs of that kind of thing. Either way, no matter who did it, technically I'm supposed to be the only one that does it. The other admins are only supposed to do edits on very, very bad things like warez links, goatse pictures, and things of that nature. Anything else, I'm supposed to decide on and take the heat for doing.

Avé

Liturgist
Saint_Proverbius said:
Avè said:

There are no logs of that kind of thing. Either way, no matter who did it, technically I'm supposed to be the only one that does it. The other admins are only supposed to do edits on very, very bad things like warez links, goatse pictures, and things of that nature. Anything else, I'm supposed to decide on and take the heat for doing.
Are you sure phpbb doesnt keep physical logs on the server?

It's a fucking joke that Ex can edit my post, only so he can "save the day!" by editing them again, then come in on his second account Milktooth to pretend he never even did it.

My first post was spammy, it had FLIP......(times a bit)FLOP, repeated once again.

Ex incorrectly copy & pasted when he was editing it, so it ended up FLIP-FLOP-FLIP-FLOP-FLOP-FLIP-FLOP.

My point being made in the spammy first post, my second post was just a normal attack on Ex, but he felt the need to copy & paste, and add the spam to the second post as well.

You can search my 150 posts, and see that

A)I always edit out typo'es/bad grammar
B)I'm always happy to make a big assed post in reply

So why would I change tack, post something and pretend Ex added to it?

The only kind of person like that is him.

Avé

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Milktooth isn't my second account, and you are full of shit.
Post in the admin/mods forum if you want to refute my claim, kindly piss off from my thread, in case you get the urge to change some more of my posts.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I will post wherever I like, whatever I like, whenever I like. But rest assured, I didn't edit your posts. That's just your delusional self.

Avé

Liturgist
Exitium said:
I will post wherever I like, whatever I like, whenever I like. But rest assured, I didn't edit your posts. That's just your delusional self.
Ah, judging by the tone of your post, you think you can do anything.

Like edit my posts to make yourself look better, and lie about it.

The only one delusional here is you, you who routinely replys to posts that dont exist, and conduct extensive arguments on points never raised outside your own head.

Most recent example is here.

Fez

Erudite
Oh my God, can I just point out that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. JUST LET IT ALL DROP. NO ONE CARES. NO ONE CARES. LET IT DIE BECAUSE NO ONE CARES AT ALL. WE DO NOT CARE. WE STOPPED CARING LONG AGO. IN FACT WE NEVER CARED. NOT ONE PERSON CARES ABOUT IT OR EVER DID. WE JUST WANT IT TO STOP BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. PLEASE END IT BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. DO NOT LET IT CARRY ON BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. STOP ARGUING BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. IT WILL DO NO GOOD BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE.

Avé

Liturgist
Fez said:
Oh my God, can I just point out that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. JUST LET IT ALL DROP. NO ONE CARES. NO ONE CARES. LET IT DIE BECAUSE NO ONE CARES AT ALL. WE DO NOT CARE. WE STOPPED CARING LONG AGO. IN FACT WE NEVER CARED. NOT ONE PERSON CARES ABOUT IT OR EVER DID. WE JUST WANT IT TO STOP BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. PLEASE END IT BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. DO NOT LET IT CARRY ON BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. STOP ARGUING BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE. IT WILL DO NO GOOD BECAUSE WE DO NOT CARE.
What made you think I want attention?

I argue with Ex because it's fun, ridiculously easy, and he has stupid opinions, not because I want all 30 people who visit codex regularly to go "Oh my god, there goes Avè" every time I post on a thread.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Pertaining to your attention starved behaviour, your actions betray your words, Ave. A lot of the things you've said up to this point were simply cries for attention. You seem attention starved, so you create threads like these, make up lies based on your delusions (in order to make me or anyone else look bad), and engage in verbal argument with me in threads that have no relevence whatsoever to your arguments.

not because I want all 30 people who visit codex regularly to go "Oh my god, there goes Avè" every time I post on a thread.
Up to this point, it sounds like that's what you want.

Avé

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Pertaining to your attention starved behaviour, your actions betray your words, Ave. A lot of the things you've said up to this point were simply cries for attention. You seem attention starved, so you create threads like these, make up lies based on your delusions (in order to make me or anyone else look bad), and engage in verbal argument with me in threads that have no relevence whatsoever to your arguments.

not because I want all 30 people who visit codex regularly to go "Oh my god, there goes Avè" every time I post on a thread.
Up to this point, it sounds like that's what you want.
Really now Ex, I admit I'm a flametard, you act the same or worse but when called on it, start trying to act like a Virgin.

Be a man Ex, be a man.

Also, please link to a single other thread "like these" that I created.

Please.

I know you wont,
but,
Please!
As for "make up lies based on your delusions", please list another lie(you used plural, and according to you this is one lie) that I have made up based on my delusions.
Again, please, I beg you, back up something you say.

Even if it's only once, for the love of god, BACK UP SOMETHING YOU SAY.

It's obvious from past behaviour you wont back up anything you say here, you'll either reply with a throwaway 1 liner, or regurgitate my own arguments because you cant come up with your own.

Because I know you wont back up your argument, I'll show people your evidence.

The only other thread I've ever created, is one asking for tactical shooters, which can be found here.
How's that for making threads looking for attention, eh Ex?

As for the lies part, anyone's guess is as good as mine, and I guess we'll never know because Ex will never answer.

Milktooth

Novice
I hate to say this but fucking hell nobody gives a flying fuck about this bullshit so jesus fucking christ give it a fucking rest because i dont want to read another word of this bullshit! NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK AVE, NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK.

Avé

Liturgist
Milktooth said:
I hate to say this but fucking hell nobody gives a flying fuck about this bullshit so jesus fucking christ give it a fucking rest because i dont want to read another word of this bullshit! NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK AVE, NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK.
Go away Ex.

Oh, and before you deny it's you, Milktooth has never posted further then 20minutes away from a post of yours, the norm seems to be 10-15.

The exceptions are where, you post at say 5:55pm, Milktooth posts 10 posts between 5:58 and 7:15, stops, and you post again 5 minutes later.

ElastiZombie

Liturgist
How do you know for sure that everyone else posting on the forums isn't Exitium as well? How do you know that you aren't Exitium, too?! My God! The humanity! :D

Avé

Liturgist
ElastiZombie said:
How do you know for sure that everyone else posting on the forums isn't Exitium as well? How do you know that you aren't Exitium, too?! My God! The humanity! :D
Milktooth first appeared when Ex was getting pretty heavily critiqued by everyone.

Milktooth writes like Ex, Milktooth parodies the features Ex imagines in his most frequent atackers, and there's a few other things.

Milktooth always posting right after Ex every time over a period of two weeks is a bit of a give away, just comparing the times is almost enough.

Exitium said:
Ave is obviously a crack fiend.

Avè said:
It's obvious from past behaviour you wont back up anything you say here, you'll either reply with a throwaway 1 liner, or regurgitate my own arguments because you cant come up with your own.

BTW, considering you seem touchy on the subject of racism, isnt it racist to call me a crack fiend just because I'm black?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Hey, Ave. Read your private messages.

Milktooth always posting right after Ex every time over a period of two weeks is a bit of a give away, just comparing the times is almost enough.
I post all the time. By your very logic, Fez and Dojoteef could be me, too!

Avé

Liturgist
Exitium said:

Wow, way to twist my logic.

Fez and dojoteef, both have plenty of posts that dont occur within +/- 5 minutes of your posts, they arent also obvious alts, that have the exact same views as you, and attack people who attack you.

To re-iterate;

Milktooth only ever posts within a few minutes of Ex posting

Note, before you come back pointing out he has some messages an hour or two between yours, these are all preceeded by posts from within a few minutes of your last post.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Your paranoia is humorous. You and Cleve Blakemore should live together. By the way, read your damn private messages so we can settle this issue once and for all.

Hory

Erudite
If someone doesn't give a fuck then he should stop posting in this thread because that means he does give a fuck, losers...

ElastiZombie

Liturgist
Exitium said:

See! That's what I'm on about.. Everybody on this board is Exitium, even Ave. It's a sad case of extreme multiple personality disorder where all of his personalities are fighting each other, a classic cry for help. Hold on, Ex! You can beat this! :D

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I'm no one's fuckin' 'alt. Thems fighting words, Mister Bastard!! :evil: :evil:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom