Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Could someone delete my custom avatar?

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
If you guys do not feel like updating my custom avatar/title could you please just reset my account to "non-custom"? "Tower of Doom" is so yesterday :)

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Done. I don't know what developer title you asked for earlier, so remind me.

Frau Bishop

Erudite
Netter Avatar.. aber etwas verwirrend, ich weiss gar nicht ob ich "Mahlzeit!" sagen soll oder ""Mach mal schnell den Mund zu!". ;)
So what about Warp Rogue? I didn't play it so far... and sourceforge says:
Project Status / The game is fully playable but unfinished.
Is it soon enough finished to wait some more time (weeks?) or what's going on? :)

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Nicolai said:
You'll always be TOWER OF DOOM GUY in my heart.

..and you will always be "that pervert Russian" to me, despite the fact that you are probably not Russian.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Frau Bishop said:
So what about Warp Rogue? I didn't play it so far... and sourceforge says:
Project Status / The game is fully playable but unfinished.
Is it soon enough finished to wait some more time (weeks?) or what's going on? :)

If you want to wait until it is "finished", you will have to wait till about 2010 :)
However, like the website says, it is already fully playable and that includes winable.

Frau Bishop

Erudite
Winable sounds good. Also enjoyable? If so.. (come on, try to be neutral on this one..heh) I will give it a happy run. 2010 seems a bit abstract from my point of view now - there could be several local nuclear meltdowns and maybe even serious stuff happening until then. :cool:

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Frau Bishop said:
Winable sounds good. Also enjoyable?

Depends. Right now there are about 500 people who download every new release so at least some like it. I have also received Emails who confirm that. However you have to like these kind of games. It is pure hack and slash like most roguelikes. The most distinctive feature of the game is a complex PnP-like ruleset based on WFRP and Inquisitor. The game comes with a PDF handbook and you will actually have to read it. I started working on the game because I like such stuff (hack and slash + complex rules) but it is certainly far from being mainstream.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom